Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i didnt want to make assumptions about shannon simply because he was comfortable around a gay guy. it's sad because i want to be mature and modern but then this gay dude's petty behavior is basically proof why you probably should be just a lil homophobic. :patrice:

THIS ..

IDK IF SHANNON fukkS nikkaS OR NOT
BUT ANYONE WITH C(MMON SENSE KNOWS IF YOU HANG AROUND A GAY nikka HES GONNA EVENTUALLY PUT
SOME DIRT ON YOUR NAME WHETHER

YOU fukkED HIM OR NOT

IF YOU'RE NOT GAY
YOU CANT HANG AROUND GAYS
UNLESS THEY'RE FAMILY

:devil:
:evil:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Welcome to the internet.

There has to be an outrage, a scapegoat or somebody being cancelled. Anything that makes the miserable bunch feel better about themselves.

If not, the suicide rates and school shootings will skyrocket.
They won’t be satisfied until this dude loses a major deal and his views go down. Then they will find another target to pray on their downfall.

It’s like I’m weird for wanting to see entertaining and talented people win.

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
it's not about who's Gay, it's about who's doing something when they say they AREN'T that or Against it ..

You can tell because nobody cares when people are openly gay, it gets ZERO Attention... Which is another thing...

People don't care about Gay celebrities...no one will be interested anymore, and numbers would Drop ... Gotta stay straight to keep numbers up. Women will support guys who they wanna Fck, guys will support who they can see themselves as.

Personally, I'm just as invested in who's Gay as I am when a Vegan is caught in video eating meat ... Or when content creators are caught grooming minors...or when a Rapper gets exposed for lying
Bruh, I body cares that much. You shouldn’t if you’re straight. Only people that should care about that nikkas sex life and sexual orientation are people tryna fukk bro