Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Probably petty business related...as in Shannon is using a new stylist.

This dude doesn't have to fukk his clients (that being Shannon, who isn't gay come on) to get work, come on ya'll.
Man i personally don’t care but in the early 2000 late 99s a classmates dad came out as gay. His mom was a teacher as well. It’s possible. But I wouldn’t invest all this time/energy into finding out. Plus Shannon daughter thick and cute and I believe single…
Wouldn’t want to offend my father-in-law

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Why you care if a nikka on the DL, why does a person sexuality have to be known and flaunted. If a nikka wanna hide he likes booty that’s his right, unless yall mad he ain’t tell yall so yall can fukk him too
Why do you care so much about people you don't know posting on a forum?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
For all yall jumping on him :dame: for the "shay shay" name. That's what his grandma called him and he branded everything that in her honor iirc. :yeshrug:

All this mugler shyt/rumors on shannon. Wasnt nobody else doing all that extra shyt with they stylist like he was. Stylist all front and center on carpets and front row seats. Seems most celebs, you wouldnt even know who their stylist is. Shannon shouldve known how messy Mugler was since he exposed that former nfl player for being gay. That tells you what type of person Mugler is and the drama he brings.

I can say this. A woman can pick out your clothes too.
That's also why his reasoning for getting rid of Mugler doesnt make sense. He said he got rid of his regular woman stylist for mugler. The woman had multiple jobs under shannon. He said he got rid of mugler because the woman said she was laying out the same fits or w/e the mugler wouldve been doing and she had her feelings hurt or some shyt. So shannon fired Mugler and hired her back/gave her that duty again.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Why you care if a nikka on the DL, why does a person sexuality have to be known and flaunted. If a nikka wanna hide he likes booty that’s his right, unless yall mad he ain’t tell yall so yall can fukk him too
Ummmm because it’s nasty , DL men spread diseases to straight women that straight men are attracted to,my cousin committed suicide because her husband gave her hiv :gucci:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This was my thinking too until I went into that thread :francis: it’s actually quite remarkable that Shannon has blown up so much and the ‘Hollywood mugga’ days seem like ages ago. Bc there was a legit time when it seemed like buddy was gon come out thr closet any minute :bryan: the level to which he was with and mentioning his stylist was abnormal. Even moreso now that it’s just vanished —-literally like a relationship that ran its course :scust:
I mean Unc is a country, ex football player. Hell yes he unleaded a stylist to get him where he is now. His bamma ass would probably be wearing cutoff shorts and striped tube socks!

So I understand him having to hire a stylist to bring him to the 21st century.

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I mean Unc is a country, ex football player. Hell yes he unleaded a stylist to get him where he is now. His bamma ass would probably be wearing cutoff shorts and striped tube socks!

So I understand him having to hire a stylist to bring him to the 21st century.
Word...

I would've reached out to someone like Jeff the style OG...

Or perhaps one of the homies/patna, my brother, my cousins, my accountant, my business manager, PR, or someone to cop me some fresh kicks...

Or ya know....a female stylist (a Young Ma type chick) 🤔

...... there's nothing gay about it at all.......

At all.....😑

I'm lying.

This nıgga gay dena bıtch

This nıgga is the prototype definition for in the closet dawg. He fụck nıggas and probably had mugler giving him the huak tuah, no diddy 🤮.