Shannon Sharps EX stylist Hollywood muggler Calls Shannon out ***Now threatening to expose shannon****

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Why do people care so much about his sexuality?!
I think dudes that worry about if another nikka gay or not are secretly gay. I don’t understand how any man that’s straight cares this much about anything a perceived homo does. It’s weird as fukk right?
it's not about who's Gay, it's about who's doing something when they say they AREN'T that or Against it ..

You can tell because nobody cares when people are openly gay, it gets ZERO Attention... Which is another thing...

People don't care about Gay celebrities...no one will be interested anymore, and numbers would Drop ... Gotta stay straight to keep numbers up. Women will support guys who they wanna Fck, guys will support who they can see themselves as.

Personally, I'm just as invested in who's Gay as I am when a Vegan is caught in video eating meat ... Or when content creators are caught grooming minors...or when a Rapper gets exposed for lying

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
But how does that happen when you about to fukk a bytch though? Like you in a room with a joint at what point are you hitting button combos for anything unless intentional? Unless you’re drunk maybe?
I’ve never gone on IG Live, but I have dropped my phone and it started opening apps. shyt happens

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think dudes that worry about if another nikka gay or not are secretly gay. I don’t understand how any man that’s straight cares this much about anything a perceived homo does. It’s weird as fukk right?
Nobody fukks with DL nikkas. It ain’t rocket science. People don’t care if someone is gay for the most part. People care if you are a pathological liar and untrustworthy. Being gay doesn’t make you a person of low moral character (to most). Being DL absolutely shows you are a person of low character and for you not to be trusted or supported. You have demonstrated that every word you speak and opinion you have ever given is questionable and dishonest. If your success depends on that support then don’t complain with when the people you tried to manipulate choose not to fukk with you. Stop being obtuse.

That being said, I ain’t never liked his buffonery. Plenty of authentically black men have been in that same space and didn’t play that role. And we very clearly see it’s a role. He turns it on and off. And given his fakkitry, we know it was performative all these years to try and compensate.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
They ain't got shyt else going on in life or gay themselves I'm assuming.
Ricky as a straight male ….seriously, would you sit courtside at various sporting events with a very flashy gay black male, would you kick it with a feminine gay male on some buddy buddy shyt, just asking for the people :gucci:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The stylist was obviously his boyfriend and the IG live was obviously staged. But he might be bi and like both women and men. I’m not sure why people are underestimating the lengths people go to clout chase these days. Even people like him in their 50s and 60s.Him selling t shirts right after shows it was planned. This plays well with old flabby men and fat women.

Prynce

Daps
Nobody fukks with DL nikkas. It ain’t rocket science. People don’t care if someone is gay for the most part. People care if you are a pathological liar and untrustworthy. Being gay doesn’t make you a person of low moral character (to most). Being DL absolutely shows you are a person of low character and for you not to be trusted or supported. You have demonstrated that every word you speak and opinion you have ever given is questionable and dishonest. If your success depends on that support then don’t complain with when the people you tried to manipulate choose not to fukk with you. Stop being obtuse.

That being said, I ain’t never liked his buffonery. Plenty of authentically black men have been in that same space and didn’t play that role. And we very clearly see it’s a role. He turns it on and off. And given his fakkitry, we know it was performative all these years to try and compensate.
Why you care if a nikka on the DL, why does a person sexuality have to be known and flaunted. If a nikka wanna hide he likes booty that’s his right, unless yall mad he ain’t tell yall so yall can fukk him too

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hasn't mattered much?

Shannon is one of the most popular people on YouTube

Every interview he drops goes to 1 million or more within a few days. Not many ppl on YouTube are doing that.

He's making alot of money. I don't think he needs this as a setup.

Ok...so why is he doing fake gimmicks like this? The youtube money and podcasting money aren't touching what streamers are doing, which is why he's trying to act like a streamer with stunts like this. I'm not impressed.

I just see a desperate dude trying to create another viral moment.