Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
They need new topics. I know nikkaz dont like baseball but throw some Ohtani,Yankees shytty season in there,Mets. They have the big names Irvin and Sherman but after NFL season this show is gonna need more.
I wouldn't mind this as a baseball fan but it would be obvious they don't watch at all if they discussed baseball.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skip took a break, peeped game, layed low and is basically consolidating from the competition. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a little from Cam and Mase.

ESPN can't keep up or compete if they continue to lose talent. No one wants to hear from Dan Orlovsky like that, everyday. Stephen A may try to keep it entertaining, but that's a lot of firepower to fight against. And they get started a half hour early. No need to click over at 10 to see mad dog if they keep everyone engaged.

They could come up big if they keep an open mind, treat the talent well, and don't relax.
Dan O/Marcus Spears/Shannon>>>Keyshawn/Sherman/Irvin

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Skip took a break, peeped game, layed low and is basically consolidating from the competition. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a little from Cam and Mase.

ESPN can't keep up or compete if they continue to lose talent. No one wants to hear from Dan Orlovsky like that, everyday. Stephen A may try to keep it entertaining, but that's a lot of firepower to fight against. And they get started a half hour early. No need to click over at 10 to see mad dog if they keep everyone engaged.

They could come up big if they keep an open mind, treat the talent well, and don't relax.

They’ll never beat espn in ratings(cuz people are brainwashed to the brand) but I get your point

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You're right... the highest show SAS ever had was 561k a week, Skips was 475k a week

Problem is, Skip was on ESPN2 and they had to move SAS to the main channel just to finally do those numbers that Skip was doing in 2011
I completely forgot about that :ohhh:

5825f30846e27a3f008b6295

"First Take" is moving from ESPN2 to ESPN as network executives hope to improve its viewership since the duo of Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith broke up.

Since the split, viewership for "First Take," which launched in 2007, is down 33% compared to to 2015, according to SportsTVRatings.com.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
I like the new format; I just can't take Michael Irvin seriously when they forced him to talk about LeBron and the NBA :mjlol:

Just let him and Keyshawn debate there, and then bring Rachel Nichols in

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be interesting to see who they bring in for nba season besides nichols. I wouldn't mind tim hardaway