Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Y'all forgot, Skip been made before Shannon. Where was Shannon before Skip?
ScholarlyLividAnnelid-max-1mb.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
One thing I will say, I highly doubt skip will talk to either of them like he did Shannon, that’s probably why he taking the backseat role to hold his tongue before one of them slap the shyt out of him
He took advantage of Shannon’s professionalism

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
One thing I will say, I highly doubt skip will talk to either of them like he did Shannon, that’s probably why he taking the backseat role to hold his tongue before one of them slap the shyt out of him
He took advantage of Shannon’s professionalism

Again shout out to Skip man putting the brothers on.

This show is gonna be horrible as long as Skip is still choosing the topics. Cowboys,Lebron and hating on Rodgers aint gone cut it.
All of this is true. It seems he learns from his mistakes and makes adjustments...but occasionally relapses. As far as topics, it also seems like he has an ear to the streets, so he should hear feedback from social media or from the many new voices he on boarded.

Jacoby was on the Carton show this morning. Jalen to Fox, joining Skips show would make the cipher complete.

Stephen A may even join Fox. Who wants to stay somewhere that coldly cuts the best talent to save money? He has been saying that he might be next. ESPN thinks they can get by with boring no-names talking. We will see. If Fox plays it right they can be the desired media destination.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjlol: This is why you be careful about giving Irvin a platform, because Michael Irvin IS THE fukkING STAGE. Tremendous energy coupled with the lovable Big Uncle energy, in which he is allowed a pass to say mindless shyt time to time because shyt is infectious to laugh at. Plus you have Sherman as this nephew that knows it all and Key is just this chill dude. Going to be interesting to see how Skip fits in.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It would be hilarious if the 3 of them wind up being more popular than Skip and they take the show from him :mjlol:

I actually like it from that clip. Reminds me of my uncles sitting around talking.

Skip dont even need to be there anymore. Especially if all he gon do is bring up Lebron for absolutely no reason.
Not gonna happen. Skip is a legend at this point. SAS and Shannon together is going to be unwatc. I'm predicting thst now. And its cuz Skip is the godfather of this shyt