Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm hoping SA and Unk take off as well. It'll be better for the overall sports debate landscape.
200.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm surprised y'all not calling him a culture vulture profiting off the black man ngl.

He knew damn well no one would watch this shyt if he had some clown like Max Kellerman across from him.

It would actually be better if Skip got Nick Wright to be full time.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I have to preference it like this, I only watched the first 10 mins of the of the show before I got off break.

The biggest problem with this new lineup is they don't have a "basketball guy" that has indepth basketball knowledge. Sherman, Keyshawn and Mike will have some bad NBA take this season.

Skip confirmer Rachel Nichols is coming, so thats the basketball “expert” if you will.

Plus Michael and Keyshawn aren’t going to be on every day of the week. I think only Sherman is

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Skip confirmer Rachel Nichols is coming, so thats the basketball “expert” if you will.

Plus Michael and Keyshawn aren’t going to be on every day of the week. I think only Sherman is
He should ask her to moderate.