Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F4onJcfasAAOtLd

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
But but but Skip is finished and nobody wants to work with him :skip: Ton of potential with this lineup. I do agree it felt like there was one voice too many but I figure they'll get that sorted out. Sherm calling Skip "Skippy" :russ: Wayne laced the new intro as well. I'm hoping SA and Unk take off as well. It'll be better for the overall sports debate landscape. Undisputed, 1st Take, and Cam/Mase gonna hold down that format going forward. Gonna be hilarious watching all the Coli breh who claim not to watch these shows juelzing when they inevitably provide viral clips.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I'm surprised y'all not calling him a culture vulture profiting off the black man ngl.

He knew damn well no one would watch this shyt if he had some clown like Max Kellerman across from him.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I'm surprised y'all not calling him a culture vulture profiting off the black man ngl.

He knew damn well no one would watch this shyt if he had some clown like Max Kellerman across from him.
Bro he literally gave black men a platform to do their thing for years

From 2 live stews until now …he’s been consistent with it