Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Skip Bayless has become that random white dude who attends the all black church who got invited to the spades game
He literally did lol. I think he mentioned he grew up going to a black church. Both of his parents were alcoholics and his dad was abusive. He was primarily raised by a black lady who worked for his grandmother. She would mind the house because his grandmother would be gone out of town for work all the time.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Skip is the “moderator”
So basically, Skip is the “Ernie Johnson”
Folks said they was tired of the female moderators not doing much or doing too much in certain scenarios. Besides the producers are the real mods in they ears anyways, lol.
I saw a comment from some nikka on Facebook talking about he misses the eye candy :snoop:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn, Skip said I'm getting 3 niccas instead of 1. :pachaha:

But Skip is old, so that talking for 3hrs probably getting harder at his age.

I think Sherm and Mike are good enough, Keyshawn is overkill, but he's the calming. But I guess mike won't be there everyday so Keyshawn probably is needed

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
No way this will last

Way too many Alpha personalities on 1 show.
I have to preference it like this, I only watched the first 10 mins of the of the show before I got off break.

The biggest problem with this new lineup is they don't have a "basketball guy" that has indepth basketball knowledge. Sherman, Keyshawn and Mike will have some bad NBA take this season.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I have to preference it like this, I only watched the first 10 mins of the of the show before I got off break.

The biggest problem with this new lineup is they don't have a "basketball guy" that has indepth basketball knowledge. Sherman, Keyshawn and Mike will have some bad NBA take this season.

Unless all 3 aren't there everyday this will be unsustainable. No 'B-Side' guy or someone to be the Ernie role.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Keyshawn already said Lebron went from being a point guard to a power forward

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Skip took a break, peeped game, layed low and is basically consolidating from the competition. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a little from Cam and Mase.

ESPN can't keep up or compete if they continue to lose talent. No one wants to hear from Dan Orlovsky like that, everyday. Stephen A may try to keep it entertaining, but that's a lot of firepower to fight against. And they get started a half hour early. No need to click over at 10 to see mad dog if they keep everyone engaged.

They could come up big if they keep an open mind, treat the talent well, and don't relax.