Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
That’s what’s going to end up happening though as FT does the same topics in their own vein as well.

Shannon should watch out though as SAS is about to use the situation for clout and attention with how quickly he changed up about wanting him on the show especially considering Club Shay Shay’s guests are who SAS what to rub hands with.
Well they do because, in fairness to Skip, those topics do move the needle. But FT does touch on WAY more topics than Undisputed ever has. I agree with you about SA though. I'd be cautious of any dude signing my praises when he was looking to link up with my business partner not too long ago. Granted Skip and SA have history, but SA definitely has a "this is just business" mentality. I still don't watch the show as frequently as I used to given the way he tossed Max in the bushes. Adding Doggie was a smart move though.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If it's SAS/Shannon and they still have his revolving cast of characters like Stephen A likes it.. Skips career is officially over.

Nah, I think :skip: and Richard Sherman can do damage. Skip and Nick Wright would be a layup(but I don't think Nick wants to move to LA, and Fox wants the breh/cac dynamic).

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I think :skip: and Richard Sherman can do damage. Skip and Nick Wright would be a layup(but I don't think Nick wants to move to LA, and Fox wants the breh/cac dynamic).

Sherman might be good during football season but what they gonna do during basketball? I never heard him talk basketball. I had heard shannon talk basketball prior to him being on Undisputed

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If its gonna be SAS and Shannon they need a third wheel to make it interesting during football season cause they both hate the Cowboys. Michael Irving would be perfect.

Michael Irving is still unfairly on ice after those bullshyt allegations that he PROVED were bullshyt allegations but ESPN still has him sidelined.

I hope he gets a HUGE check from suing the hotel so he has enough money to tell ESPN “F U C K YOU!”

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Only way I'm doing First Take if I'm Shannon is if that spot is permanent and not a revolving door, along with other contingencies b/c Step n Fetch ain't finna big bro me like he do everybody after Skip with that whole "this is my shyt......I got the executives ear" jive, etc.

You also ain't finna slap me on every sports show known to man like SA either. Nicca better use is juice while he got it like the random mfs in the league that get no trade clauses and shyt.

Stephen A WANTS to be the face of ESPN though so thats why he happily does every show on the network. Its part of his overall strategy. Shannon wouldn’t necessarily HAVE to come in jumping from show to show to show like a mad man.

Shannon and SAS are running two different races. I think that needs to be pointed out when potentially comparing AND pairing them

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
That’s what’s going to end up happening though as FT does the same topics in their own vein as well.

Shannon should watch out though as SAS is about to use the situation for clout and attention with how quickly he changed up about wanting him on the show especially considering Club Shay Shay’s guests are who SAS what to rub hands with.
Wouldn't make a difference because SAS is not a very good interviewer.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wouldn't make a difference because SAS is not a very good interviewer.
SAS couldn't care less about interviewing them, he just wants to be in the same room as them. I'm surprised he didn't realize that about Shannon sooner when he was brushing it off a while ago.

Besides, he thinks interviewing Chris Christie and Jessie Palmer is going to get him in the same room as those celebrities.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Is Jim Rome still beating his wife?

david-stern-cant-hear-you.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

stephen a only started his youtube thing 9 months ago
club shay shay been around for 2 years

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
stephen a only started his youtube thing 9 months ago
club shay shay been around for 2 years
Who started their platform first wasn't my point and more so the fact that Shannon has the celebrity connections or at least paying for them that SAS wants and finally realized.

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If Stern did that in todays day and age he would have been rightfully vilified. That was a shytty thing to say, surprised Rome took it in stride
I was listening to Rome the week Stern died...he didn't even mention him.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to Rome the week Stern died...he didn't even mention him.
I don’t really blame him. I’m sure there were a ton a people who didn’t get what Stern was trying to do and then assumed Jim had abused his wife

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I don’t really blame him. I’m sure there were a ton a people who didn’t get what Stern was trying to do and then assumed Jim had abused his wife
I vaguely remember that conservation that they had between each other. I think that Rome was trying to be a troll about something (maybe about off the court issues with players and league discipline) and Stern flip the script by using that analogy. In the jest on the conservation, Rome had it coming but that phrase couldn't be use today by someone of Stern status.