Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lil Wayne has an annoying ass speaking voice this will be a disaster.
shyt is terrible

Look at him too he’s a mess all around :scust:

Who the fukk wants to look at this drug addict rapper nikka on TV and listen to that stupid ass voice like he just woke up from a 10 year coma?

This looks like the end for Skip

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you serious?
Its a phrase, it implies the question is loaded.
It is very common and no one at the time or with sense took it as Jim Rome literally beating his wife.
people absolutely did

lol at asking "do you still beat your wife" being a common phrase

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
That has nothing to do with Skip though and more so FS1 carrier fees being lower than ESPN's.
I’m more talkin about the difficulty they are having trying to fill Shannon’s spot.

Nobody wants that job

I’m sure someone will eventually take it but this could be the point where people say when it finally ends for him where it started- when Shannon left the show.

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol no way he’s relying on lil wayne. That will be a train wreck

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
people absolutely did

lol at asking "do you still beat your wife" being a common phrase
No they didn't. Lol.
Yes do you still beat your wife is a common media/debate phrase. Again it's the quintessential example of a loaded question.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m more talkin about the difficulty they are having trying to fill Shannon’s spot.

Nobody wants that job

I’m sure someone will eventually take it but this could be the point where people say when it finally ends for him where the it started- when Shannon left the show.
I wouldn't necessarily say that's true as I'm sure people would take the job if the money was right especially in this sports landscape where talent are losing their jobs due to budget cuts. Skip is going to have final call in the matter even if they get someone willing to take the job.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I wouldn't necessarily say that's true as I'm sure people would take the job if the money was right especially in this sports landscape where talent are losing their jobs due to budget cuts. Skip is going to have final call in the matter even if they get someone willing to take the job.
This is why they can’t find anyone because he has final say

This Is what we mean by the end

The job is not desirable.

If they don’t get someone like Shannon, who has Hall of Fame credentials AND can talk competently about other sports it’s gonna be tough for them.

Shannon is a star

The show might just sink into the abyss

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is why they can’t find anyone because he has final say

This Is what we mean by the end

The job is not desirable.

If they don’t get someone like Shannon, who has Hall of Fame credentials AND can talk competently about other sports it’s gonna be tough for them.

Shannon is a star

The show might just sink into the abyss
The job isn't desirable not because people don't want the job, but more so because Skip has the final say so in who gets it.

It's two different talking points.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
There’s too many trolls in the industry for skip to matter anymore. What made him popular was people hate watched Skip but that method is old and won’t work. In the mid 2000s people were still new to the concept of trolling but now it’s like playing on a PS2. Skip can’t switch up his style anymore,

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There’s too many trolls in the industry for skip to matter anymore. What made him popular was people hate watched Skip but that method is old and won’t work. In the mid 2000s people were still new to the concept of trolling but now it’s like playing on a PS2. Skip can’t switch up his style anymore,
You say that, but people including posters on this site still fall for his tweets and antics.