Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
They better find someone to replace shannon. Skip left to his own devices is unwatchable. His podcast is so bad it seems like a SNL skit

This is usually the time they go on long hiatus until football season starts. He'll probably have a new co-host around September.

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This is usually he time they go on long hiatus until football season starts. He'll probably have a new co-host around September.
The issue is they never really gave the audience a preview of what it would look like with a new host. We got to see Shannon and Skip together at ESPN before they bolted and it worked. This is gonna be a challenge on their end but we'll see

My expectations are low

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Very weird ending. Ngga said he has no idea what he going to do next. If I was Skip, I would pull a Stephen A and have different people everyday. Whoever has the highest ratings gets the job. His daughter ain't that bad looking. I expected worse.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wait? The really ended the show after the Finals? Didn't even close out the week?
What's the point? Shannon was checked out and the Finals are over, it's a bit of a lull in the sports schedule anyway. What were they gonna talk about? The Stanley Cup? Cowboys OTAs?