Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
They got the Carlton show in its place. Who knows when undisputed will return. They might wait till football season
I'm listening to the 2 Pros show on the computer. I'm guessing it's different depending on how you're listening.

It was weird hearing them discuss CJ Stroud's chances of being named Week 1 starter and not hearing a constant barrage of Lebron/Cowboys talk

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
His goodbye today was so dramatic.

I gave all I had. I gave all I had

:dead:
Doing a show like this is crazy hard work. Every single day getting up like that and being prepared to argue about some shyt and have compelling content.

It’s gotta feel like they went to war together.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Doing a show like this is crazy hard work. Every single day getting up like that and being prepared to argue about some shyt and have compelling content.

It’s gotta feel like they went to war together.

I hear you....

...but Shannon was basically at a demanding corporate gig similar to what I work. Its just funny hearing him talk like he was at war or playing football. The sentiment I get...i just found the verbiage weird.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I think Shannon hugged everyone except for Skip including the janitors :pachaha:

tumblr_nd5h6s4Fqv1r5spg1o3_r2_400.gif

Last edited: