Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why do we have black people or hell even people as general feel like we owe people the world just because they gave us an opportunity? without Shannon we would be seeing skip on some youtube show instead of fs1.

Nothing wrong with showing gratitude to someone that helped you grow your career.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Very weird ending. Ngga said he has no idea what he going to do next. If I was Skip, I would pull a Stephen A and have different people everyday. Whoever has the highest ratings gets the job. His daughter ain't that bad looking. I expected worse.
Skip said the same when he left First Take. Its 🧢

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Why do we have black people or hell even people as general feel like we owe people the world just because they gave us an opportunity? without Shannon we would be seeing skip on some youtube show instead of fs1.
Because we're very gracious people, unlike some others. I'll chalk it up to Shannon's personality, he's just a thankful dude. HOWEVER, the conditioning we were taught will have some of us going overboard like you mentioned. It's a weird behavior we have at times. Nothing wrong with acknowledging who threw you the alley oop, without groveling. Your point is valid.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just for the fukkery, I'd like to see Skip solo tomorrow just rant and rave and debate himself. Similar to the format of his podcast.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They got the Carlton show in its place. Who knows when undisputed will return. They might wait till football season

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps

You do know Undisputed is Skip’s show right? The only reason Shannon got the job was because Skip recommended him.