Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why not? TO needs the money, so I think he can stomach working w/ Skip. Plus ppl behing the scenes(Marcellus, Dan Lebatard) say that Skip off camera is actually nice.
I don't know his financial situation I'm just sure he can't stand Skip as he has always shyt on T.O., but I think they have enough tension and he has enough basketball knowledge to be good. We know he has the football knowledge.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Undisputed is dead without Shannon. There isn't a personality out there who could step in and save the show. They've been milking the same 5 topics for years and Shannon created the whole Bron stan/Mahomeboy personas just to be yin to Skip's yang. He had the personality to sell it and go viral. Skip without a larger than life character across the table is unwatchable and if Bron retires he'll have nothing to talk about but the Cowboys.

Menna

All Star
Daps
2 things.

1) Mr. Sharp started and is becoming BIGGER than skip

2) Mr. Sharp sees through SKip that he steps on others and is deliberately disrespectful as part of his career and is a tactic he uses. Mr. Sharp I think has lost respect for him

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T.O. hates Skip. Thats why it would be incredible TV

Chad Johnson would be the only viable replacement for Shannon now that you mention him :ohhh:

Great point...Ochocinco was also working for FOX during the Men's World Cup 2023

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
TO is the only name that moved me basically just due to his history with Skip. Would be funny tv. Shady would be a nightmare. Honestly haven’t seen a single positive clip of media Shady. That would tank fast