Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I just find the timing of this weird. Unc just got robbed and now hes about to be a free agent. I thought it was water under the bridge with skip but im starting to feel shannon is being pushed out instead of leaving voluntarily due to his liked tweets about skip. Its clear fs1 prioritizes skip, but could it have been unc has been too careless lately with the whole grizz fiasco, unbreakeable bond stylist promotion, and now the burglarizing. Just seems out of character for unc. Its obvious skip felt some kind of way with shannons growing presence. But with the culmination of recent events... maybe fs1 felt shannon was garnering too much negative press and wanted to cut bait? Idk.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SAS said he would welcome Shannon on FT for once a week. He will do anything to help Shannon out but will never say anything bad about Skip :manny:
He's live right now, just rewind until you see Shannon face in the video.

if Shannon went to ESPN and did first take as a regular/semi regular, while Skip over there rejecting anyone who will challenge him at Fox Sports :mjlol:

shyt would be amazing. Skip dying on his old bitter hill by himself with no ratings and no co-host, would be perfect for his bytch ass :wow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
if Shannon went to ESPN and did first take as a regular/semi regular, while Skip over there rejecting anyone who will challenge him at Fox Sports :mjlol:

shyt would be amazing. Skip dying on his old bitter hill by himself with no ratings and no co-host, would be perfect for his bytch ass :wow:
All I'm saying is you don't go from top billing, face on the billboard to a fill-in for you former competitor. These guys
sass3.png
kp5.png

Shannon Sharpe is a hall of famer, one of the best TEs of all time and now a proven media personality, not some benchwarmer that needs SAS to revive his career. He's coming off what looks like a mutual contract buyout at FOX, if he was coming off a DUI or sexual harassment accusation then First Take would make sense.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Still getting paid top tier

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still getting paid top tier
that sad man already rich as fukk

he got no kids to leave it to or build a bigger bag for

he seems like he likes sitting at home watching games on TV which I do making like 1/50th of what he makes a year.

this man only cares about arguing on TV and being relevant. shannon ditching him to stomp him out in the ratings would crush his soul. :wow:

as people have pointed out tho, I don't think shay shay is looking to move to the east coast. that's why I said part time in that post by the way to whoever was talking about it being a step down. I just couldn't see him moving to the east coast and doing that shyt full time when he got other shyt going on with his podcast in LA.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
that sad man already rich as fukk

he got no kids to leave it to or build a bigger bag for

he seems like he likes sitting at home watching games on TV which I do making like 1/50th of what he makes a year.

this man only cares about arguing on TV and being relevant. shannon ditching him to stomp him out in the ratings would crush his soul. :wow:

No Shannon is leaving to make more money. Beef or not money is the end game

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Another name that people aren't mentioning is Max Kellerman especially since he's about to get the boot from his TV show and replaced by McAfee. This will be the 2nd time in recent years that he's been demoted and depending on this upcoming ESPN layoff, they might end up deciding to cut bait altogether.