Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Why? She’s a more attractive candidate than some of these other names being thrown out.
Yall gotta remember, even if she WANTED the gig, Skip has final say... And it's been noted that he isn't gonna tolerate being challenged by someone on that show. I don't think anyone with any sort of name is going to put up with all that comes with that job unless there is a sizable bag thrown their way. I could see someone like Jason McIntyre moving over from Cowherd's show to join Skip, if only to get his weight up.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Stephen A was pissed off by that shyt, and it probably closed the door on their relationship forever. shyt was super uncalled for, stephen a has always given Skip his flowers, and skip just shytted on him for no reason. No reason at all to dedicate a full segment to that
I think you guys are thinking this was sooner than it was... That whole "beef" was in June of 2022. That's a year ago. SAS said he flew out to cali the same week, pulled up to Skip's house and they worked it all out and was good. Skip said the same.

They probably don't talk as frequent, but the fact SAS is still saying that's his guy, his friend, and he'll never talk bad about him... Nah I don't think there's anything bad there anymore. He just wanted to speak on the hot topic

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Another name that people aren't mentioning is Max Kellerman especially since he's about to get the boot from his TV show and replaced by McAfee. This will be the 2nd time in recent years that he's been demoted and depending on this upcoming ESPN layoff, they might end up deciding to cut bait altogether.

Max Kellerman sucks

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
they can recreate this goofy segment

Ekzv2zWWMAAws3U
:picard:if it gets anymore whiter, then Imma be cooking up coke in the Klan kitchen...surrounded by WHITE

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irvin is terrible outside of him garnering clicks because of a long winded soliloquy. Not to mention anytime basketball is brought up in a discussion he adds nothing to the conversation.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He did once say on Around The Horn when he first hosted that OB4CL was a top 5 album of any genre ever :hubie:

"He's a CAC that mentioned Wu Tang, he must be great at his job"

tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif

All a CAC gotta do is do the bare minimum and ya'll trippin over yourselves to cape for him. Holy shyt this site is unintentionally hilarious

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"He's a CAC that mentioned Wu Tang, he must be great at his job"

tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif

All a CAC gotta do is do the bare minimum and ya'll trippin over yourselves to cape for him. Holy shyt this site is unintentionally hilarious
You put a whole lotta words in my mouth you hoe ass muhfukka :dahell: Whole lotta that on this site..

Last edited: