Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh, he wrong for interrupting Shannon but I really think a lot of ppl misread the Hamlin tweet and got mad over nothing :manny:
i personally dont think it was da biggest deal, but he was tweeting about football related things while the kid was unconscious fighting for his life.

Everyone else who was high profile was just sending prayers and well wishes. It wasnt the best look, and u gotta consider da messenger in these situations. Because of his reputation of being an a$$hole, ppl werent givin him da benefit of da doubt

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
i personally dont think it was da biggest deal, but he was tweeting about football related things while the kid was unconscious fighting for his life.

Everyone else who was high profile was just sending prayers and well wishes. It wasnt the best look, and u gotta consider da messenger in these situations. Because of his reputation of being an a$$hole, ppl werent givin him da benefit of da doubt
Those same people didn’t genuinely care because the moment he woke up everyone moved on to the next story and back about football again.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Those same people didn’t genuinely care because the moment he woke up everyone moved on to the next story and back about football again.
And I want to say.....what skip said was the exact topic on the sports shows/news outlets the next day too. "Prayers for Damar......................but how does the NFL proceed"

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
SAS said he would welcome Shannon on FT for once a week. He will do anything to help Shannon out but will never say anything bad about Skip :manny:
He's live right now, just rewind until you see Shannon face in the video.

Oh how nice of SAS :comeon: like Shannon wants to go from being a co-host to trying to get a word in edgewise between Jay Williams and Kendrick Perkins while Molly cuts him off :stopitslime:

That's some DeSantis promising to pardon Trump when he gets elected backhanded shyt :sas1:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the most disrespectful moment on the show. :pachaha:

No way Michael Jordan was beating up this guy. :heh:

1993 Select Football #91 Shannon Sharpe | eBay

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I noticed that

The only celeb who fukks with skip is lil wayne :mjlol:
I feel like this may be a bit overblown. Plenty of rappers fukk with Skip. shyt Snoop just blessed Drip with a Death Row chain :wow:
Skip would wash Mase everyday, lol.

Mase doesn't have the sports knowledge to compete with Skip.

OJ would be CRAZY tho. It would definitely be a splash and would at least initially, be a ratings hit
Idk if Fox would risk it considering the blowback they received for that OJ special they tried to broadcast back in the day :whoa:
I honestly think Shannon is going to tkae over 1st take while SAS does "other things". I think :sas: wanted to leave FT for a while and focus.more on his podcast and other interest. That makes sense 2 me
I always wanted to see Shannon and SAS discuss a variety of topics.

At least Chuck didn't threaten his life this time around :skip:

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could try Brandon Marshall. Tho, he didn't work out at First Things First, so probably not. Skip probably wants Michael Irvin.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
They could try Brandon Marshall. Tho, he didn't work out at First Things First, so probably not. Skip probably wants Michael Irvin.
What happened to his I am athlete show?

Loved it at first, but seen the original cast got changed up, so I stoped watching

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I watched two segments of their show yesterday they seemed completely normal. Not even in a fake way. Damn shame they couldn’t keep I togrthrr bc I think this show in its prime was better than First Take ever was. They had good 5 more years left in this run imo.

Outside of the disrespect, Shannon probably made multiple attempts to switch the topics from the same 4 topics every day and got sick of talking about LeBron, Brady Cowboys and Durant.

It was ridiculous. They never acknowledged Jim Brown's death, or even had a hockey or baseball person on there to talk about those sports.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Outside of the disrespect, Shannon probably made multiple attempts to switch the topics from the same 4 topics every day and got sick of talking about LeBron, Brady Cowboys and Durant.

It was ridiculous. They never acknowledged Jim Brown's death, or even had a hockey or baseball person on there to talk about those sports.
ESPN doesn't for the most part either if we're being honest and rightfully so considering a lot of those analyst don't even know the basic concepts of those sports.