Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Michael Smith for the show he too mild mannered , honestly rob Parker the only guy that would do great next to skip. But they can't trust him to not bring on unnecessary drama to the show so they not going that route. I really feel the next move is giving skip the show in the morning alone and the set up looks a lot like his youtube show. Skip has burned too many bridges

In a plot twist though, I can see Shannon sharp joining the TNT/turner crew I don't think Barkley threw that shot out of nowhere.
What drama does Rob bring exactly?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Nothing happens on that show without Skip. They chose Skip over everything else. You can’t tweet about him, talk about him, anything or they call you into the office,” one source told McCarthy. “Skip is not going to hire anybody who challenges him—and he’s going to make the hire.”

In letting Bayless call his own shots, Fox has afforded him the same dominion over his kingdom as ESPN counterpart Stephen A. Smith, who, in flexing his veto power as the face of Bristol, had Max Kellerman removed from First Take. While working with either of these high-maintenance gasbags (who, ironically enough, were paired together on First Take from 2012-16) seems like a sure way to lose your sanity, it can also be quite lucrative and, potentially a career stepping stone for a lesser name in need of exposure. Though it’s too early to speculate on who will fill the void left by Sharpe, McCarthy suspects it will likely be a “person of color,” noting the “difficult” optics of casting another white male beside Bayless.

Woooow

:mjlol: :dead:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If Acho replaces Shannon I’ll be so upset. :dead:
They'll replace him with Shady before Acho. Shady is entertaining.

How are these dudes still doing a show together. Real spit, Shannon seems like a snake. Skip got his weight up and he turned on him

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They'll replace him with Shady before Acho. Shady is entertaining.

How are these dudes still doing a show together. Real spit, Shannon seems like a snake. Skip got his weight up and he turned on him
Just cause a nikka gave you a platform.........you gonna take disrespect everyday? Skip benefited from Shannon bein on there just like Shannon did.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just cause a nikka gave you a platform.........you gonna take disrespect everyday? Skip benefited from Shannon bein on there just like Shannon did.
Shannon was at the bottom. Skip gave him a platform. I hate skip, but Shannon and his bron d1vkriding isn't as likable as before

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Shannon was at the bottom. Skip gave him a platform. I hate skip, but Shannon and his bron d1vkriding isn't as likable as before
1. You didnt answer my question.
2. I said Skip gave him a platform.
3. A lot of ppl fukk with Shannon more than Skip *look at club shay shay*
4. The bron dikkriding is probably by design from Skip. One of their earlier episodes they 'broke down" how shyt works. All this bron shyt started off as character stuff to counter Skip's hate for lebron. They also talked about how they would handle Kawhai, who would "take him/stan him" over one of the summers when the show was on break.
5. Skip benefited from the relationship as well.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shannon got way too emotional defending coaches. You think he is arguing over black civil rights the way he's going. :picard:
it was a build up
He was fed up for a long time and wanted da smoke that day.
Whatever dumb shyt skip said, he was gonna press him.

Also, factor in the fact that Shannon knows for a fact how much work coaches put in and to be dismissed by an unathletic clown like Skip was even more triggering