Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Shannon liked a tweet calling Skip a piece of shyt, dude must be trying to get HR to tell him to spend his last two weeks at the crib
If he gonna do all that then he don’t need to try and act buddy buddy on the show. Just do your job but keep the fake kyuk-kyuking at zero. Dude been acting zesty for awhile now. shyt starting to come out of him since he been booed up with the gay dude.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Plot twist Drip Bayless sent them goons to Shannon house.

He does look like a Russian gangster with a fan though

61ffac134b4d4291cafb396e146122dd4aacdb83.jpg

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I can tell Shannon been just a co worker with Skip after Skip downplayed his HOF credentials arguing about Brady and then the Demar Hamlin situation
Shannon legit wanted to slap him props for keeping composure

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I don't like Michael Smith for the show he too mild mannered , honestly rob Parker the only guy that would do great next to skip. But they can't trust him to not bring on unnecessary drama to the show so they not going that route. I really feel the next move is giving skip the show in the morning alone and the set up looks a lot like his youtube show. Skip has burned too many bridges

In a plot twist though, I can see Shannon sharp joining the TNT/turner crew I don't think Barkley threw that shot out of nowhere.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Michael Smith for the show he too mild mannered , honestly rob Parker the only guy that would do great next to skip. But they can't trust him to not bring on unnecessary drama to the show so they not going that route. I really feel the next move is giving skip the show in the morning alone and the set up looks a lot like his youtube show. Skip has burned too many bridges

In a plot twist though, I can see Shannon sharp joining the TNT/turner crew I don't think Barkley threw that shot out of nowhere.
It’s no world where tnt puts Shannon sharpe on inside the nba

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It’s corny as fukk. If he’s going to do all that, then why stay until the Finals instead of leaving early?

If I was FS1, I’d just go ahead and pull him off air.

FS1 probably stipulated that date as part of the buyout. It's essentially a 2 weeks notice at this point so even with all the petty shyt, as long as it doesn't make it on air, it's probably not a big deal