Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:dead:

ECYxz6QX4AApmnl.jpg:large

All jokes aside, I thought if that, too. That'll put him back on television since Broussard is also working TV. Their show peaked a couple years ago imo but it's still better than anything FS1 has going currently besides First Things First. Hilariously, I'd have rather seen Rob team up with Shannon. He might be the only person in the media that dislikes Lebron more Skip. :dead: I just don't know if he'd be up for schedule.
This nikka here :mjlol: surely he knows a cornball brother when he sees one

It's funny how life works, seeing as how RGIII is the one who works for ESPN now

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
It had a spark when it started but over time the topics were just too stale

NFL talk was 80% Cowboys, 10% Brady, 5% Baker Mayfield, 5% everything else

NBA talk 95% LeBron 5% Everyone else

CFB might get one segment the Friday before the games. CBB might get one during March Madness
I would wager that they didn't talk college football until the playoff. Any discussion outside of that time frame took place when Deion was doing something at JSU/Colorado. Cowherd is the only one who will regularly make college football a topic.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yea, that is what has me puzzled. Even if skip and shannon dont get along, the thing most networks do is split them up, but keep them inhouse. When SAS kicked Max off, espn gave him another show in a different slot. Yee leaves TBC? iHeart kept her in house with her own show. Sharpe and Fox did a clean split.

I think Shannon wants to go the Strahan route that leads beyond football...

Fox ultimately holds him back from that...

Skip only gives a fukk about sports, so he dosent care who he pisses off