Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Depending whats going on with Mike Irvin, I could see Shannon taking Mike's spot on Monday's FT after NFL Sunday's.
I'm sure Amazon is thinking about offering him a spot on their NFL coverage.
That’d be fukked up if Shannon and more so SAS did that to Skip and yes SAS has as much creative control as Skip does.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope they don't ruin first things first by poaching one of them to debate that clown and talk about the same 3 topics day after day

First things first has the best chemistry of Any of their other shows
Agreed. That show is fire. Please don't kill it to prop up this crypt keeper.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nobody has mentioned Michael Smith.

He's pretty much just doing a podcast on Peacock with Michael Holley (i think)
But I assume he's not making what Fox would pay for tv

He can be animated at times and has experience in a debate type show

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nobody has mentioned Michael Smith.

He's pretty much just doing a podcast on Peacock with Michael Holley (i think)
But I assume he's not making what Fox would pay for tv

He can be animated at times and has experience in a debate type show

I don’t think Michael Smith wants to deal with Skip’s fukkery and disrespect. He always struck me as someone who would be “above” that sort of format like Bomani.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yea........then that shyt took off. Then Skip did his own podcast..........and struggled compared to Shannon's :mjlol:
Skip doesnt have the personality to carry a pod on his own.........telling ppl about his experience.

NOTICE how Shannon’s Podcast has actual HIGH PROFILE GUESTS while Skip’s DOESN’T.

Once Skip leaves he’ll become like that cac cowherd but WITHOUT the guests and fade into IRRELEVANCY.

The ONLY person who can save that show is CHARLES BARKLEY.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Y'all keep bringing up this person and that one, Skip decides who sits in that chair. He approves the format, topics for each day, and who he argues with. So whoever it is plays by Skip's rules

I can't even remember who did the show now before Shannon did but that chair is a revolving door compared to PTI, Shannon just got tired of the disrespect and rules. And that'll probably happen to his replacement too

Skip should probably call it quits or Fox should think about going a different direction altogether, it's about that time for Skip to start forgetting his name anyway

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jemele fukked him over so bad. Smh.
bytch got on TV thinking she was on twitter and cost that man his job. Duke got a family. Smh

What’s especially bad is His & Hers was beating First Take in ratings even with the worse time slot. The show had all the juice before she did that dumb shyt.