Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly think Shannon is going to tkae over 1st take while SAS does "other things". I think :sas: wanted to leave FT for a while and focus.more on his podcast and other interest. That makes sense 2 me

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe ESPN luresad dog away and him and shannon become him and skip but with respect towards eachother. Mad dog likes the old nba and he s strong and backs his opinions up

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think Shannon is going to tkae over 1st take while SAS does "other things". I think :sas: wanted to leave FT for a while and focus.more on his podcast and other interest. That makes sense 2 me
Yea, SAS trying some other things. He recently rebranded his pod/youtube show from "Know Mercy" to the Stephen A Smith Show. So he gotta be wanting to focus on that more.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
SAS's podcast is a flop just as much as Skip's is. They might as well go ahead and do that podcast crossover for the culture. The only reason I think they haven't as of yet is because FS1 is the producer for Skip's.

SAS just doesn't have the juice like that outside of the sports world and his schtick as much as he thinks.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He should absolutely go back and basically take a victory lap for the lane he started, but you're right - his ego's too big to not try and do the same thing current First Take does. Rotate that guest chair and build Undisputed around Skip vs the world.
Can't take a victory lap when you couldn't beat your old show. If anything all Skip proved was that SAS was the reason people watched.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
If I'm skip I go back to the rotations of different guest every week. Jamelle hill 1 day, where are the 2 live stews?!?! Rob Parker but you got guys like Gilbert arenas, hell give Kwame brown a shot Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson on for a day, how about Kevin garnett for a day every week how about quentin Richardson and Darius miles , how about Joe Budden for a day a week etc. It's a ton of podcast guys who would love 1 day a week to be across from skip to debate topics and wouldn't make the Jordan vs lebron, Brady Cowboys etc topics so stale.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I went from watching Undisputed on tv during my days off/live streaming on my phone at work to only watching clips on YouTube in the last year. I barely been watching the clips on YouTube lately unless it’s a interesting/fresh topic that you rarely see on the show.

I got sick of the same ole topics…The Cowboys & Tom Brady dominated all of the football discussions. LeBron and the Lakers dominated most of the basketball discussions.

When your debating the same shyt multiple times on one show damn near everyday for multiple years? IT GETS OLDDDDDDDD!

Shannon became the focal point of the show. People were more interested in hearing what he has to say more than Skip so I do believe there was jealousy on Skip’s end.

I don’t think people even know that Skip has his own podcast but nobody watches it.:dead:

Club Shay Shay is poppin right now and Shannon has outgrown Undisputed and FS1.
Club Shay Shay as a late night talk show incoming :jbhmm: