Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I think it’s gonna be Shady, he has a big personality and can easily play off Skip in a comedic way. But, Shady’s arrogance should rub Skip the wrong way too lol. For that alone make it happen :banderas:
Shady basketball knowledge is lacking and I dont think :skip: is going to respect him because of their age difference. Bring in Rob Parker. He can move to LA do the morning show and still do Odd Couple later

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea, that is what has me puzzled. Even if skip and shannon dont get along, the thing most networks do is split them up, but keep them inhouse. When SAS kicked Max off, espn gave him another show in a different slot. Yee leaves TBC? iHeart kept her in house with her own show. Sharpe and Fox did a clean split.

Sharpe more than likely wants to do his own thing. Being on Undisputed blew him up massively and now he don’t need Skip or anybody really.

I can’t see him going to Pat Mcafee or being a second fiddle to anyone else at this point

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Sharpe more than likely wants to do his own thing. Being on Undisputed blew him up massively and now he don’t need Skip or anybody really.

I can’t see him going to Pat Mcafee or being a second fiddle to anyone else at this point
True, I do think he can run his own show. It's weird Fox wouldnt want to broadcast the show though. Im curious as to what Fox's involvment with Club Shay Shay was too. I thought that was all Shannon's, so it's odd that would be in the press release or w/e too.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Rob Parker is the only real viable option if we’re being honest.

:dead:

ECYxz6QX4AApmnl.jpg:large

All jokes aside, I thought if that, too. That'll put him back on television since Broussard is also working TV. Their show peaked a couple years ago imo but it's still better than anything FS1 has going currently besides First Things First. Hilariously, I'd have rather seen Rob team up with Shannon. He might be the only person in the media that dislikes Lebron more Skip. :dead: I just don't know if he'd be up for schedule.