Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
i think skip stays with fs1 he can’t go back to espn and rejoin first take SAS is the top dog on the show now plus he has Mad Dog co-hosting with him skip isn’t going to humble himself at this point to go backwards

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
"It's just television!"
"It's all scripted!"
"Yall believe anything!"

:dead:

Some of us tried to tell some of you buffoons that not everything is planned, but you were too cool for school and plugged in to be fooled. Neither Skip nor Shannon are critically acclaimed actors. Things were never going to be the same after Skip jumped across that line. Some things you can't come back from, regardless of how close you and someone else were beforehand.

Idiots think everything is scripted.

Shows have agendas, but certain things are clearly real.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
If we gonna keep it a buck, First Things First kinda surpassed Undisputed as a show recently, once they added Chris “Sources” Broussard to Nick Wright and Kevin Wildes.

Undisputed at its peak was from 2017-2021in my opinion. The early days with the social justice fukkery revolving around the Kaepernick saga featuring Ray Lewis, Vick, and all that nonsense were highlights that will always be funny to me :pachaha:

Skip pissing off Jenny Taft for basically calling Mike McCarthy a fat fukk :mjlol:

That was one of the best moments.:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
i think skip stays with fs1 he can’t go back to espn and rejoin first take SAS is the top dog on the show now plus he has Mad Dog co-hosting with him skip isn’t going to humble himself at this point to go backwards
He should absolutely go back and basically take a victory lap for the lane he started, but you're right - his ego's too big to not try and do the same thing current First Take does. Rotate that guest chair and build Undisputed around Skip vs the world.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Skip and Mike Francesa would be my pairing if I had my say.

Too bad Mike probably won't want to move to California

Yea no chance Francesa’s big ass ego would with Skip basically as the executive producer of the show. In fact, knowing how much control Skip has is gonna make hard of anybody to want to be his co-host