Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they were far apart on money and Fox decided to keep Skip because he’s locked in until 2025. Once his contract is up I’m sure his run will be over.

They have no one on the network that will tolerate Skip so I’m not sure who they’ll look at to fill that spot. It’s worth it for a couple million a year if you’re not on that level yet, but if you’re a known commodity I don’t think it’s worth the squeeze
exactly folks in this thread mentioning Ryan Clark, dude got multiple shows on ESPN and his own platform, there's nothing in it for him to sit across from the old lizard and subject himself to nonsense daily.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think they were far apart on money and Fox decided to keep Skip because he’s locked in until 2025. Once his contract is up I’m sure his run will be over.

They have no one on the network that will tolerate Skip so I’m not sure who they’ll look at to fill that spot. It’s worth it for a couple million a year if you’re not on that level yet, but if you’re a known commodity I don’t think it’s worth the squeeze
The upcoming ESPN layoffs is about to help solve their problem

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Yep, at this point being attached to skip is doing more harm to his brand than good.

shyt was insane. I think it was the superbowl week last year or the year before. Skip still managed to work a cowboys topic into the show damn near everyday that week.

I heard that shyt was was like, "How the fukk do you still talk about the Cowboys so much during Superbowl week, when they are no where near it :dahell: "

shyt was forced as hell topics too, which made it 10x worse.
Skip probably picked the topics,
Really you wasting Shannon by not going deeper into nfl

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I believe it’s around 8 million as I remember reports talking about them trying to create him a Judge Jerry type show with how little actual work he does :mjlol:

Ah you are right, yea that’s likely Skip’s last deal with FOX Sports. He’s not even worth 4 million at this point imo.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
And another thing, stop with this Skip is fine he’ll find another one in Nick Wright, Chris Brussisard, other staff talk.

Sure if you’re 40+ years old you will listen to Rob Parker

But Shannon is an all-time NFL great who already had everyone’s respect before the public knew he had personality. Celebs fukk with him, younger audience on social media calls him unc… etc

Imagine hearing

“Nick Wright is court side at the Lakers game” and giving a fukk lol. What was cool about Shannon and the grizzlies woofing between each other is that we know Shannon would fukk that entire team up.

Unless they can find someone who’s just as respected with a likeable personality

I think the show is screwed

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You buggin

He's a Bizarro Skip you can't have two a the same people

He used to do First Take with him back in the days

Rob Parker is a J. Jonah Jameson clown ass nikka

He a hack :mjlol:
He’s one of the few people that will actually be able to tolerate Skip and actually has a decent relationship with him.