Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Somebody said Skip need to pull a Pooh Shiesty and hire Kwame Brown to take his spot :skip:

Also I'm annoyed we have an official skip smiley but not an official Shannon

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Shannon out here liking tweets about it being over....

Y'all think Skip gonna call out Shannon's last day due to a planned surgery? :sas1::sas2:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Watching the show, nothing said about the departure, means it's def truth to it and the last we will see of the show. Clearly they agreed off air to not speak on it publicly. I'll assume it will be a sort of farewell on his last day.

The pairing was good and they made a great show. Issue is both major sports networks are located in L.A which basically makes sports these days a local l.a show. Just too much lebron and Brady and Cowboys talk but it was entertaining. And baseball and hockey is just dead on that show.

But my guess is that shot that skip took on Shannon hof career was just going too far. You watch both of them now it's not even genuine arguing anymore both of them hesitate to even raise their voices now because they playing nice. Skip started doing that weird "are you sure your done, ok my turn now" and it really spoke to how their clashes affected their relationship and how they handled each other on screen.

It was kinda clear no one likes skip which is why they could never seem to get the special guest etc and Shannon getting all these guest on his own show exposed that the issue is not Shannon sharp. We might be looking at a show that skip runs on his own similar to Colin cowherd show.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the show, nothing said about the departure, means it's def truth to it and the last we will see of the show. Clearly they agreed off air to not speak on it publicly. I'll assume it will be a sort of farewell on his last day.

The pairing was good and they made a great show. Issue is both major sports networks are located in L.A which basically makes sports these days a local l.a show. Just too much lebron and Brady and Cowboys talk but it was entertaining. And baseball and hockey is just dead on that show.

But my guess is that shot that skip took on Shannon hof career was just going too far. You watch both of them now it's not even genuine arguing anymore both of them hesitate to even raise their voices now because they playing nice. Skip started doing that weird "are you sure your done, ok my turn now" and it really spoke to how their clashes affected their relationship and how they handled each other on screen.

It was kinda clear no one likes skip which is why they could never seem to get the special guest etc and Shannon getting all these guest on his own show exposed that the issue is not Shannon sharp. We might be looking at a show that skip runs on his own similar to Colin cowherd show.

I noticed that

The only celeb who fukks with skip is lil wayne :mjlol:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I noticed that

The only celeb who fukks with skip is lil wayne :mjlol:
They could barely get special guest even on the road during the superbowl. They can get Wayne snoop and Michael Vick here and there. When you are located in Los Angeles and that's the best you can do as far as special guests you clearly have issues with other stars who don't want to deal with you. Having fresh perspectives keeps the show interesting

It's also very interesting that not even other guys on fs1 will join undisputed which is still probably the biggest show on the network.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I went from watching Undisputed on tv during my days off/live streaming on my phone at work to only watching clips on YouTube in the last year. I barely been watching the clips on YouTube lately unless it’s a interesting/fresh topic that you rarely see on the show.

I got sick of the same ole topics…The Cowboys & Tom Brady dominated all of the football discussions. LeBron and the Lakers dominated most of the basketball discussions.

When your debating the same shyt multiple times on one show damn near everyday for multiple years? IT GETS OLDDDDDDDD!

Shannon became the focal point of the show. People were more interested in hearing what he has to say more than Skip so I do believe there was jealousy on Skip’s end.

I don’t think people even know that Skip has his own podcast but nobody watches it.:dead:

Club Shay Shay is poppin right now and Shannon has outgrown Undisputed and FS1.