Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People laughed when Michael Strahan's name was floated to replace Regis Philbin spot on a daytime show. But in 2023, he is one of the biggest stars on television and his media and business accomplishments have eclipsed what he did in football.

Never say never.
Strahan has had one of the greatest comeups I’ve ever seen. I’m still so proud of that guy

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Them sports shows where people are yelling at each other shouldn’t run their course by now. It’s crazy that Undisputed has been on for 7 years.. That says a lot. Shannon’s podcast is pulling Undisputed numbers so he don’t even have to stay on Fox. I could see him getting a tv deal for the podcast or something. Yelling about sports daily has got to be taxing, especially with how back and forth these games be going now lol.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see this working out for either one. They are heavily co dependent on each other.

His podcast is doing ok but it’s not enough to carry his career. His YouTube channel isn’t even worth mentioning.

Shannon is going to have to land with another network somewhere I assume. And Skip needs the debate format because he’s not worth a damn by himself.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
His pod cast is doing ok but it’s not enough to carry his career. His YouTube channel isn’t even worth mentioning.

Shannon is going to have to land with another network somewhere I assume. And Skip needs to the debate format because he’s not worth a damn by himself.
But people keep saying tv is dying and say podcasts are the wave. There’s definitely not a lot of room on tv so it’ll be interesting to see what he does. I personally think he’s going to try to take his podcast as far as he can. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him get a hosting gig on a show or something in the future though

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"Welcome to the NEW UNDISPUTED!! I am your humble, gracious host, moderator, debator, producer, show.runner, makeup artist Skip Bayless. I am joined by my nearest and dearest, Wife Ernestine & Maltese Dog Hazel. Live from my Palatial Estate in LA. Today's show. Will Dallas make the SB next year. What is Lebrons legacy if he does not win another ring. Is Dak Prescott the answer in Dallas. Will Tom Brady QB the Raiders next year. All that & more on the NEW UNDISPUTED!!