Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
I love how streaming, podcasting and youtube channels have changed how these entertainment personalities get to work. A long time ago it would have been 'Bye bye Shannon' and the dude would be forgotten if he pissed off the wrong people. Now he has a YT channel and a good following on Social Media.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was talking about this with someone and saying they should get cam and mase to debate skip, and then dude said nah they should get OJ. :dead:
jRYJDz.gif

Skip: So Juice, help me out, as a former athlete who played a team sport at the highest level, do you think Ja Morant's actions are hurting his team?

O.J.: Well Skip..., I think absolutely yes. As you say, as a former athlete who played a team sport I have to say the number one thing I learned early on is accountability. It's ok if you make a mistake in life, but you gotta be man enough to own up to it. You gotta lead by example. I think that's very important.
full

Skip: :skip:

Jen: Ok, gentlemen, we gotta go to break but stay with us! When we get back, Skip and O.J. will discuss whether off-court violent acts like Draymond's punch on Jordan Poole should be punished more severely by the NBA? I can't wait. That's next, on Unconvicted.

Last edited: