Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i was talking about this with someone and saying they should get cam and mase to debate skip, and then dude said nah they should get OJ. :dead:
Skip would wash Mase everyday, lol.

Mase doesn't have the sports knowledge to compete with Skip.

OJ would be CRAZY tho. It would definitely be a splash and would at least initially, be a ratings hit

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Brehs keep thinking everything is scripted. Good for Shannon. Skip will be ok.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Regis and Kelly catered to men and women that's how Strahan could fit the bigger shock was a black man replacing Regis. The View is a all female space he's probably not going there unless he's got a book on personal development. Or he comes out the closet and walks on the set holding hands with Hollywood

People laughed at Strahan for being a jock wanting in on media and that's all they had on him. Shannon wore goat masks, Lebron jerseys, responded to nobodies Youtube videos on air, making weird faces, pulling bottles of henny and blacks out on the set. It was for content but nobody but Undisputed benefits from that himself included in cases like this where he wants out

He's done too much goofy shyt to get the Strahan package but I wouldn't be shocked to see him somewhere, I don't think it's The View though lol
When was this?