Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Skip us gonna end up getting canceled and have a small podcast that no one will listen to.
He tried to push his story when he released his autobiography, no one cared.
He doesn't have any inside sources in sports because he's not liked.
He built an empire but wasn't able to evolve.
Skip has sources inside kawhi's camp. He was the only saying his knee injury was serious and needed surgery when he tore his acl

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Mama’s Cooking got to him

kwame-brown-mamas-cooking.gif
If you don't get this lane ass bytch made fukk boy the fukk out of this thread. This nikka here is a bytch, a right wing sucka ass fakkit that will dikk suck republican talking points. I'd put this fukk nikka in a luxury wooden box.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Never watched this shyt besides viral clips on IG. Shannon doesn't need to stick with the talking head gig, but if he wanted to I think it would be hilariously petty if he linked up with Stephen A, just to spite Skip:unimpressed:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Will be tough to replace Shannon, the thing with Shannon is he was hand picked by Skip. FS1 wasn't interested initially cause they didn't believe people would want to listen to a football player talk about other sports (this has all been said publicly by Shannon). It's not gonna be easy to just slide another athlete in that spot. Skip would need to be on board completely and they would need to have at least some interest and knowledge in other sports

Skip us gonna end up getting canceled and have a small podcast that no one will listen to.
He tried to push his story when he released his autobiography, no one cared.
He doesn't have any inside sources in sports because he's not liked.
He built an empire but wasn't able to evolve.

Skip is 71 and been doing this Sports debate shyt for nearly 20 years now (really he was doing it before that but I'm just going back to 1st & 10 on Cold Pizza with Woody Paige) with a hugely successful career in print media before then. If this is the end of the run I think he's done pretty well for himself most media personalities don't last as long

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Will be tough to replace Shannon, the thing with Shannon is he was hand picked by Skip. FS1 wasn't interested initially cause they didn't believe people would want to listen to a football player talk about other sports (this has all been said publicly by Shannon). It's not gonna be easy to just slide another athlete in that spot. Skip would need to be on board completely and they would need to have at least some interest and knowledge in other sports

Skip is 71 and been doing this Sports debate shyt for nearly 20 years now (really he was doing it before that but I'm just going back to 1st & 10 on Cold Pizza with Woody Paige) with a hugely successful career in print media before then. If this is the end of the run I think he's done pretty well for himself most media personalities don't last as long
It's not even close to the end.. The only reason he's still not #1 on First Take is because he took the bigger bag... ESPN still wanted him back but Fox gave him another bag... ESPN still wanted him back, even just online while keeping his Fox show, Fox said no.........

When it's time to reup, he'll get another bag from Fox or just take another one at ESPN and come back to First Take and #1 status. Skip is like Howard Stern. Or even Mad Dog... No matter how outdated and stale they are, no matter how many copycats come out, there is always a bag waiting