Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
But I still think Broussard is the best choice. He's not a total Lebron stan but he can compete with Skip. He can talk racial issues like Shannon and they will definitely be yelling at each other.
Chris would be dope, but Chris said Jordan is the GOAT.

I think Fox and Skip would like a full-fledged LeBron nut licker

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I’m not going to speak on their relationship because we don’t know them personally so I find it weird posters saying Shannon never liked Skip lol

But I do think it’s best for Shannon to separate himself from Skip’s gimmick. It’s so outdated and annoying. Everyone openly knows Skips a mega troll and he mentions Lebron wayyyyy too much.

I couldn’t watch Undisputed just because of Skip, even though I enjoyed hearing Shannon’s opinions
:mjlol: @ the bolded

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder if this is the end of Shannon as a sports, media person? Does he just want to do entertainment in general? Think about Stephen A. Unless ESPN throws him a bag, he wants to do a late night show. Barkley transitioning as well. So does he want to just be mainstream??

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ever since the put your glasses back on he been plotting and preparing. I wish the good brother Unc Shay Shay well I’m his future endeavors. :salute:

Replacements? I wouldn’t mind Nick Wright, Mad Dog (all the yelling that would go down with these two but especially Doggie lol) or Rob Parker who would definitely keep him in check.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I thought TheColi didn’t watch morning sports debate shows?
I didn't watch but I would listen to the podcast version every day. The show really fell off in the past year or year and a half. I think lebron being borderline irrelevant and the same for brady really took some wind out of their sails because they kept pushing the shyt anyway. I think Jenn is fine as a host but Jenny Taft was better because shed push back on Skip.

I think it's totally plausible that Skip was salty about the shine that Shannon got. Skip has spent the majority of his life talking about sports and the athletes don't even acknowledge him but they all show Shannon love for the most part.

All that being said I don't really have too much interest in what either of these dudes are going to do separately. They need to try and reunite Skip and SAS.

Last edited: