Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Skip us gonna end up getting canceled and have a small podcast that no one will listen to.
He tried to push his story when he released his autobiography, no one cared.
He doesn't have any inside sources in sports because he's not liked.
He built an empire but wasn't able to evolve.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Actually Shannon was originally a man's name. Like Vivian and Courtney, apparently

Shannon is an Irish name and in its country of origin it is a woman's name.

It's like somebody in the Philippines calling their son Abigail or some shyt.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All jokes aside, i think might be losing his mind a little bit. His trolling comes across a lot more evil nowadays. I noticed it when he had a whole segment dissing stephen A smith, who's supposed to be like his best friend lol

He shytted on him, and then shytted on Shannon, who was also supposed to his friend at that time.

This might be da end of da line for him. I Cant see lightening striking a third time and i dont see too many ppl wanting to work with him full time. He comes across as very dismissive, ( u see how he talked to that female co'host who left) and doesn't know how to draw the line.

No one really wants to watch him talk by himself, but im not sure who's a good debate partner for him

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ever since the put your glasses back on he been plotting and preparing. I wish the good brother Unc Shay Shay well I’m his future endeavors. :salute:

Replacements? I wouldn’t mind Nick Wright, Mad Dog (all the yelling that would go down with these two but especially Doggie lol) or Rob Parker who would definitely keep him in check.

There’s a reason why eye candy is on every sports show, why blacks always fight Mexicans, etc. They need that type of yin-Yang dynamic. So any combination you mentioned and that show gettin canceled :francis:

I’ll say it again…a name to watch is Gilbert Arenas

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As krazy as it would be. Fox should try to hire Camron and Mase to debate Skip. It would be pure fukkery! :pachaha:

I wonder if they have the balls to hire Nelly to debate Skip? The only other people I could see in discussion is Terrel Owens (it would be fireworks), or Michael Irvin (but I think they get along too well) Or I wonder if Stephen A is ready to break his contract and move to LA full time, and move to Fox.

Fox might also be considering Brandon Marshall. Or Ryan Clark (Skip and him have a relationship) Or maybe Nick Wright.