Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I honestly thought it would be another year or two at least, But yeah I guess with Club Shay Shay blowing up it makes sense.

I wouldn't be waking up early af to drive NOWHERE if I was as set as Shannon is.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
For the people who keep bringing up Shannon to ESPN, it's been said that he, Skip and a lot of those FS1 talent prefer living on the West Coast and want no part of part of going to ESPN full time. Also don't forget, Shannon is in a perfect spot location wise where he has easy access to celebs to do his podcast.

Daps
There’s a reason why eye candy is on every sports show, why blacks always fight Mexicans, etc. They need that type of yin-Yang dynamic. So any combination you mentioned and that show gettin canceled :francis:

I’ll say it again…a name to watch is Gilbert Arenas

Gil huh…you might be on to something

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Doesn't SAS want to move past just sports. Seems like he'd view that as hustling backwards
He does, but I don't see SAS doing a buyout in the way that Shannon did. SAS is the type that will have no issues working multiple roles at the same time if the money is right.

Posters keep bringing up the Damar Hamlin situation as the cause of tension between the two, but it happened even earlier than that. People forget that Shannon caught a stray in that SAS/Kellerman beef when it came out that both he and Skip went behind everyone's back and tried to work together again even if it was a show later on in the day and not the morning.

I mentioned then it was a wrap as the same thing happened with Mike and Mike when their initial move to NYC got cancelled and Golic finally found out that Greeny went behind his back to get his own show.