Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This probably will be Sherman's last Undisputed show.

Start at 4:50 mark

"Don't raise your voice at me Skip" :russ:

Yea....whatever contract buddy got is def not getting renewed & maybe even voided somehow lol. I ain't mad at Sherm tho. He gettin' his lick back for that one time Skip went at him and gettin paid to do it.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yea....whatever contract buddy got is def not getting renewed & maybe even voided somehow lol. I ain't mad at Sherm tho. He gettin' his lick back for that one time Skip went at him and gettin paid to do it.
Idk, this one to me seems like a ratings boost situation more than the Shannon stuff.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Idk, this one to me seems like a ratings boost situation more than the Shannon stuff.

Possible. Wouldn't put it past them with how the ratings have took a nosedive off the cliff (unless something has changed) since the changes. But I think we also gotta know by now that Skip has shown he don't play about that "you never played", "water pistol pete---1 point per game" kind of stuff.

Plus, Sherm could've got way more animated to really sell it if he wanted to but he just hit em wit the "Im tired of this" and "watch how you talk to me" all disenchanted like.

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Possible. Wouldn't put it past them with how the ratings have took a nosedive off the cliff (unless something has changed) since the changes. But I think we also gotta know by now that Skip has shown he don't play about that "you never played", "water pistol pete---1 point per game" kind of stuff.

Plus, Sherm could've got way more animated to really sell it if he wanted to but he just hit em wit the "Im tired of this" and "watch how you talk to me" all disenchanted like.
Yeah I agree with most of what you’re saying but IMO the only reason Sherman was hired was to be contentious with Skip & this interaction fits the bill. If this had been Keyshawn then I’d agree there’s a problem.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yeah I agree with most of what you’re saying but IMO the only reason Sherman was hired was to be contentious with Skip & this interaction fits the bill. If this had been Keyshawn then I’d agree there’s a problem.

I guess time will tell as it always does. But mfs though the Shannon shyt was promo at first too