Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I only watch when I know Skip is crying over the Cowboys. He was saying last week that, Bron doesn't get calls going to the rim because the refs know he's not a good free-throw shooter. Key and Sherm laughed at him.

:russ:

Yeah the chemistry on this is wayyyy off

I’ve been saying they have zero chemistry together

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They desperately need to tone down the LeBron and Cowboys talk. There’s only so many ways to cover those subjects. Talking about the damn Chief and Eagles and it has to be through the lens of how it impacts the Cowboys. Nobody even really cares about the Cowboys cause they’ll choke like they always do come playoff time.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
They desperately need to tone down the LeBron and Cowboys talk. There’s only so many ways to cover those subjects. Talking about the damn Chief and Eagles and it has to be through the lens of how it impacts the Cowboys. Nobody even really cares about the Cowboys cause they’ll choke like they always do come playoff time.

I swear every football topic turns into a Dallas disscusion. Especially when they talk about the 49ers or Eagles, Skip will just start his "My Cowboys" shtick and I gotta change the channel.