Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show is straight horse shyt now, Even when they aren't talking about the Cowboys the other topics are pointless. .

Right now (I'm being dead azz serious about this) they're debating about LeBron eating on the sidelines of a preseason game.
Skip is the :beli: of sports debate, like bill is a shyt GM (great coach) Skip is a shytty topic picker (great debator). Someone at FS1 has to pull some power away from skip and talk about more diverse topics.

With 3 nfl guys why arent they talking about individual games and matchups this coming weekend, mvp favorites, coaching blunders etc... there are a plethroa of topics to discuss and skip only wants to talk cowboys and bron

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
keshawn is too by the book for this work... Sherman has his moments but still very square ..only Michael has some insights and entertainment value lol but he's too much( pause) for a whole week

and also the same topics, once the nba returns lets add lebron and who ever is the new stan for skipp

You said it,Keyshawn has some of the most generic sports takes on television. Basic takes would be fine if he was entertaining. Sherm needs to be coached to not act like hes doing a zoom call for a court case and doesnt want to be there. The man looks bored to death which is bad for t.v,but considering how boring and longwinded Keyshawns takes are I cant blame him:mjlol:

Michael Irvin at least knows t.v and realizes people want to be entertained,although he usually fails at it,he tries.

Who should they get instead of these guys I dont know. I wouldve thought they would just move Broussard over there. Hes a better Stephen A to me who they could build around.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This show is straight horse shyt now, Even when they aren't talking about the Cowboys the other topics are pointless. .

Right now (I'm being dead azz serious about this) they're debating about LeBron eating on the sidelines of a preseason game.
SAS was smart, First Take has so many personalities, it would probably be more popular without him on the show. Mad Dog brings in that NY audience. Shannon brings black twitter.

Skip fukked up with his hires. I never liked Keyshawn on tv. He takes himself way too serious. Shoulda tried Shady out

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
SAS was smart, First Take has so many personalities, it would probably be more popular without him on the show. Mad Dog brings in that NY audience. Shannon brings black twitter.

Skip fukked up with his hires. I never liked Keyshawn on tv. He takes himself way too serious. Shoulda tried Shady out
The main problem with Undisputed right now is they only talk about the Cowboys only. Even when they aren't talking about the Cowboys it's some dumb topic (I.e. like I mention earlier LeBron eating on the sidelines) to fill time.

I'm shooting in the dark with this assumption but I'm guessing it was contractually agreed upon when Shannon was on the show that he had input on the debate topics for the show because they NEVER talked about the Cowboys this damn much when he was on the show.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Got a lil chippy today.
Keyshawn said the cowboys have been medicore for decades.
Skip told Keyshawn he was part of the reason they were mediocre.
Keyshawn said something about Jerry Jones. Something like "that was Jerry Jones' old ass" or something like that.
Irving told Keyshawn he gonna have to lay off talking about Jerry

:mjlol:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
The main problem with Undisputed right now is they only talk about the Cowboys only. Even when they aren't talking about the Cowboys it's some dumb topic (I.e. like I mention earlier LeBron eating on the sidelines) to fill time.

I'm shooting in the dark with this assumption but I'm guessing it was contractually agreed upon when Shannon was on the show that he had input on the debate topics for the show because they NEVER talked about the Cowboys this damn much when he was on the show.

When did Shannon ever pick the topics? Hell his frustration came through outside of LeBron topics, lol. I'm pretty sure Shannon said at some point skip picks the topics.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
When did Shannon ever pick the topics? Hell his frustration came through outside of LeBron topics, lol. I'm pretty sure Shannon said at some point skip picks the topics.
MMA, Boxing, BLM type topics debates

You can tell those debates were strongly influenced by Shannon.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The two main things that I don’t like about this after watching for a while

1. Same as everybody else, I don’t give a fukk about the cowboys. I can’t stand hearing people talk about them.

2. Sherm and Key always agree on shyt. It’s always them 2 vs Skip. Even if it’s about some dumb shyt.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Got a lil chippy today.
Keyshawn said the cowboys have been medicore for decades.
Skip told Keyshawn he was part of the reason they were mediocre.
Keyshawn said something about Jerry Jones. Something like "that was Jerry Jones' old ass" or something like that.
Irving told Keyshawn he gonna have to lay off talking about Jerry

:mjlol:
:dead: 😲

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Keyshawn is constantly walking the tightrope if laid-back personality but throw haymakers when necessary