Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I watched the new cast for the first time at the gym this week. My thoughts

It’s too many ppl up there. Get rid of Keyshawn.

Irvin is still great, he needs to be on a panel with a Louis Riddikk type that can speak calmly with facts. Sherm ain’t it.

Skip loses some of his trolling ability because there are 4-5 people up there shouting at one dam time.

They need a moderator, badly

They need new topics, badly

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the new cast for the first time at the gym this week. My thoughts

It’s too many ppl up there. Get rid of Keyshawn.

Irvin is still great, he needs to be on a panel with a Louis Riddikk type that can speak calmly with facts. Sherm ain’t it.

Skip loses some of his trolling ability because there are 4-5 people up there shouting at one dam time.

They need a moderator, badly

They need new topics, badly

Keyshawn doesnt understand that Skip is the strength of the show. Its sort of like wrestling, yes you can give your real opinion. But a good cohost is setting up Skip to unleash his troll abilities:pachaha:.

Keyshawn will talk for 5 minutes straight,giving his generic take. Then soon as Skip is setting up to start his nonsense,Keyshawn will cut him off:mjlol:

He doesnt uunderstand the entertainment aspect of debate shows,and playing off his cohost. Cant say thats his fault if nobody is guiding him. But hard to believe nobodies given him this criticism and taught him how to be a role player.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Got a lil chippy today.
Keyshawn said the cowboys have been medicore for decades.
Skip told Keyshawn he was part of the reason they were mediocre.
Keyshawn said something about Jerry Jones. Something like "that was Jerry Jones' old ass" or something like that.
Irving told Keyshawn he gonna have to lay off talking about Jerry

:mjlol:
I'm not sure if it was during that take, but Skip almost tried to Shannon Key on some " you weren't that good" type vibe lol. Key was like "he took a shot at me." :skip:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I've never been the biggest watcher of sports related shows. I used to think PTI was alright, I've always kept an eye out for Bomani's projects, there is chick or two I'll pay attention to, but I've never been a daily watcher of any sports show.

Have they always been this bad? I remember them being more tongue-in-cheek, more fun loving, more about the sport and players.

I'm really drawn to strong analysis and breakdowns but I can't think of a single take I want to hear from these folks or from ESPN. A bunch of gossip columnist lacking any personality or authenticity.

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
I fukks with Speak your mind outta any of the sports shows

Joy :noah:

Key and Sherm do a decent job. It was rough at first but they starting to settle in

Daps
The sports reporters with dikk Schaap :dame: was the last great sports TV talk show. Maybe HBO real sports with Bryant Gumbel but it doesn't come on as much any more