Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I swear every football topic turns into a Dallas disscusion. Especially when they talk about the 49ers or Eagles, Skip will just start his "My Cowboys" shtick and I gotta change the channel.
Cowboys fans are sick of the Cowboys talk and the ratings show it. Skip has always said that the Cowboys are guaranteed ratings for these shows, but the fact that his show is averaging in the 5 digits means that's not true.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't care what they talk about: the show in its' present iteration is God awful and the worst that it has ever been. There's no flow. No personality. No entertainment. No chemistry. Chemistry especially matters, which is why you should be mindful of how you talk to and treat those you find success with. Shannon & Skip had a chemistry that none of these talking heads will replicate. Combine that with the recycled topics, and the ratings speaks for itself.

I don't care what anyone says; Keyshawn is dreadful to listen to, Sherman is too temperamental and has personal beef with Skip he never buried, Irvin is busy trying to keep everyone on set happy with his takes, Lil Wayne looks and sounds like a corpse, & the expiration date for Skip's shtick has long passed.

Bayless has too much pride to allow anyone else to shuffle the deck and he's alienated those he worked best with (Jenny & Shannon) with his attitude. He's a captain on a sinking ship that no one with options would ever board. 95% of his current cast are only there because they were let go or ostracized (unfairly in Irvin's case) at other networks. Keyshawn, Playmaker, & Nichols would all still be at their respective networks had they not gotten shown the door in one way or another. The show in its' current iteration is done and is dying a slow, painful death.

I used to put it on as background noise when driving home, making the kids dinner or working out. Now, it could air the final episode tommorow and I wouldn't know it until I checked this thread two weeks after the fact.

It's over.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
They desperately need to tone down the LeBron and Cowboys talk. There’s only so many ways to cover those subjects. Talking about the damn Chief and Eagles and it has to be through the lens of how it impacts the Cowboys. Nobody even really cares about the Cowboys cause they’ll choke like they always do come playoff time.
It doesn’t need eye candy it’s a white man with his nggas. It’s perfect for Fox audience of “I ain’t watching that espn and that Stephen A smith” white crowd.

Skip obviously trying to oversee the actions in a “yessa boss” type of way. It’s hidden but it’s there.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Sherman is terrible on TV. Everyone else has been great.

TV simply ain't for him, and constantly stuttering, struggling to get his points across. Just flat horrible.

He needs to go

Dude has no charisma at all

Hold up. Shannon Sharpe did that on CBS for damn near a decade and finally came around on undisputed.

Why can't Sherman get years to get better?