Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn this show has fallen off so hard since Shay left. I actually like Key on here, but you can tell he's getting frustrated with some of Skip's takes...Sherm too. Have they even talked about last night's game yet

Yea that’s why I feel like there will be another shakeup some how.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Damn this show has fallen off so hard since Shay left. I actually like Key on here, but you can tell he's getting frustrated with some of Skip's takes...Sherm too. Have they even talked about last night's game yet
They just did.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The show was trash with Shannon. It was the same dance over and over rehashing the same topics and Shannon just played into it smiled and collected his check. At least some of these new guys seems like they not just gonna do that. Like they might challenge Skips troll takes beyond just taking the opposite end of them.

Key and Playmaker damn near told Skip he didn’t know what the fukk he was talking about with Zeke’s decline and was just pushing a got paid fell off narrative when the reality was the line wasn’t as good as before.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Agreed. The show is terrible.

Keyshawn obviously knows his football, but you can't have him as a #1 or #2 on a show. He's best as a #3.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Keyshawn knows nothing about basketball breh :dead:

NFL is his bread and butter

He don't really need to, he a Lakers stan, they will mostly talk LeBron. Plus Key is entertaining in his role as a straight man and checking :skip:

Nobody watching these debate shows for their in depth analysis, we here for the fukkery :dead:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Until basketball season starts, show should really only air on Mondays and Fridays.

Monday to recap college and pro football,preview MNF

Friday to recap M and TNF and preview college and pro football

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. The show is terrible.

Keyshawn obviously knows his football, but you can't have him as a #1 or #2 on a show. He's best as a #3.
You can have him as a number 2 if number 1 is someone as out there as Michael Irvin and Sherman is the moderator. The funny thing is this current show would probably work better if you eliminated Skip.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Until basketball season starts, show should really only air on Mondays and Fridays.

Monday to recap college and pro football,preview MNF

Friday to recap M and TNF and preview college and pro football
You could say that about all of these sports talk shows as the content just isn't there outside of football and only so many times you can ask the same questions over and over again.