Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The show is fine for the most part. People were always complaining about the show when Shannon was there, but now are acting like it was the greatest thing ever.

Nah, the old show hit their stride in like 2018 or 2019 and it was goat tier til last year.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Ehhh..........given the context...........he's not wrong.
Seems like the convo is who will be remembered in the history books between Bron and Malone. Looks like Skip was coming with some sideways stuff too.
Seems like at the start of the clip Skip is saying "He(Mike Malone), is laughing at Lebron" so that is why Sherm is extra with the Malone disrespect
:manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is why FT is still kicking their ass, all Skip did was change up the panel but the topics remain the same.
Are you going to act like those other shows don't stick to the same topics as well?

Hell, all Get Up talks about is Dak, Rodgers or Justin Fields and doesn't even bother covering other sports outside of trivia or highlights.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This is why FT is still kicking their ass, all Skip did was change up the panel but the topics remain the same.
I don't believe there is anything Skip and Undisputed can do to overtake First Take. If you swapped casts First Take would still be ahead. First Take just has the bulk of the market share and is way more of an institution than FOX sports.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe there is anything Skip and Undisputed can do to overtake First Take. If you swapped casts First Take would still be ahead. First Take just has the bulk of the market share and is way more of an institution than FOX sports.
As annoying as he can be sometimes, SAS is a showman. Coupled with all of the eccentric people on the panel, its gold. I went from finding Maddog utterly annoying to hilarious, especially when he was ranting about not going to Colorado and mad about the private plane.

I tried listening to SAS's podcast at 4am this morning, was yelling so much had to cut that bytch off. My fukkery levels need to build up to mid to late morning.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Ratings wise nobody will ever compete with ESPN with these daily TV shows

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But they could get the ratings up by at least being an actual sports talk show. They don't have to beat FT but the current ratings are just embarrassing. Not even Cowboys fans want to hear about the Cowboys every day.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I watch FT and they talk about a bunch of other stuff.
I said Get Up and not FT. FT also doesn’t talk about baseball like that unless it’s Mad Dog Wednesdays. The only reason they even covered tennis a while ago was because Mad Dog was working the event.

Hell they don’t even promote the WNBA like that and it’s their finals going on right now.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I guess I’m in the minority that I like the format. Nothing against Shannon because I liked that iteration of the show too, I guess what it boils down too is I like listening to daily sports shows with black hosts. And I like hearing from former players perspectives. They used to have 1; now it has 3.

I hope during basketball season he brings in 1-2 former nba players and let them riff for a second