Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It's over. I don't think there's a move Skip can make to recover at this point. The Skip/Shannon pairing is not replaceable.

First take was leading in viewer's when fox had Shannon and Skip. Literally, nothing has changed.

I don't watch either show but view the clips via Twitter and I prefer to watch the undisputed clips over 1st takes.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's over. I don't think there's a move Skip can make to recover at this point. The Skip/Shannon pairing is not replaceable.
giphy.gif

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Undisputed is better than First Take to this day. Richard Sherman is a good addition, he is much better than 3 weeks ago and Keyshawn fits the replacement bill to a T. Key is levelheaded and typically kills in the debates. Irvin, is ok, I like him for sure but he just seems like a Cowboys hypeman than anything.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Undisputed is better than First Take to this day. Richard Sherman is a good addition, he is much better than 3 weeks ago and Keyshawn fits the replacement bill to a T. Key is levelheaded and typically kills in the debates. Irvin, is ok, I like him for sure but he just seems like a Cowboys hypeman than anything.
That "Cowboys hypeman" is more entertaining than every cac in sports media combined, which is why they keep employing that cocaine cowboy :ufdup:

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
Keyshawn is so much better on Fox than he was with ESPN

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Deion, Deion and Deion

They finna milk this :mjlol:
It's turned into a circle jerk between them and First Take to see who can slob Prime the most :scust: I'm sure the culmination will be Friday's show in Boulder.
First take was leading in viewer's when fox had Shannon and Skip. Literally, nothing has changed.

I don't watch either show but view the clips via Twitter and I prefer to watch the undisputed clips over 1st takes.
I'm the same. I could care less about the ratings these shows receive. Undisputed is way more entertaining than First Take at this point. How that affects Skip's contract with Fox is a totally different convo :yeshrug:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lebron debate in late September :beli:
I like the show, but like :beli: , :skip: can't be a gm and pick the topics/players.