Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’m wondering how long Sherman will be on the show. Undisputed now has the upcoming topics on the side of the screen. Last couple of days when skip does a Segway before a commercial alluding to an upcoming cowboys topic Sherm will roll his eyes, say stuff under his breath and look annoyed.

I’m happy for Deion as well but damn both shows but especially undisputed is Deion, cowboys, & Lebron. Even with different guests it becomes a circlejerk.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I’m wondering how long Sherman will be on the show. Undisputed now has the upcoming topics on the side of the screen. Last couple of days when skip does a Segway before a commercial alluding to an upcoming cowboys topic Sherm will roll his eyes, say stuff under his breath and look annoyed.

I’m happy for Deion as well but damn both shows but especially undisputed is Deion, cowboys, & Lebron. Even with different guests it becomes a circlejerk.

Same with Key, he was getting heated today discussing Dame. I really hope Skip doesn't run him off, because I can see Keyshawn being a star especiallyif he does a podcast. Maybe Key should get at Marcellus and do a podcast together. I can see that working, especially since Marcellus and Key are boys.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Same with Key, he was getting heated today discussing Dame. I really hope Skip doesn't run him off, because I can see Keyshawn being a star especiallyif he does a podcast. Maybe Key should get at Marcellus and do a podcast together. I can see that working, especially since Marcellus and Key are boys.
The Zeke convo was funny too. Key brings up Zeke's stats like 1400+ yards rushing to counter Skip's argument that Zeke fell off a cliff as soon as he got paid. Skip told Key "You didnt watch him like I watched him!" :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Skip really riding this Colorado train.

It’s his new “Tebow” plus he seems to kinda feel he needs to stay in the good graces of black people since the Shannon stuff….. :russ:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What was the petty past beef about?

We both know what it was.

Let’s move on….

Sidenote, this show is struggling

Someone from Fox needs to really relook at the structure of this show and make some serious adjustments.