Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Show isn't the same without Shannon. I'm not a fan of the rotating panel and in my opinion, Keyshawn Johnson is a black hole of charisma. Dude is absolutely terrible.

Completely agree. That's exactly how I would phrase it as well.

The first day was interesting, bur haven't watched much since.

Shannon is light-years better on television compared to Keyshawn.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually like to hear key talk about football, I don’t see what the issue is

Same. I like the show better now. Shannon and Skip together was getting tired.

I like hearing Irvins opinions the most on non Cowboys topics

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I disagree. Key is better on this show than Shannon was. Shannon was all about mostly going along with Skip’s bs even when he seemingly resisted it. Things festered until it came to a head.

Key is better earlier on than Shannon was when he started. Shannon from 2018-23 was goat level, but remember he was dry when he first got on the show.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
keshawn is too by the book for this work... Sherman has his moments but still very square ..only Michael has some insights and entertainment value lol but he's too much( pause) for a whole week

and also the same topics, once the nba returns lets add lebron and who ever is the new stan for skipp

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like the show’s dynamics but I can’t do the Cowboys for 2 hours. I’m sure once NBA season ramps up it’ll keep getting better.

Shannon is having a hard time on FT. Molly cuts him off a lot and he’s not able to use his personality. He’s too country and emotional to play the straight role for long stretches.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I like the show’s dynamics but I can’t do the Cowboys for 2 hours. I’m sure once NBA season ramps up it’ll keep getting better.

Shannon is having a hard time on FT. Molly cuts him off a lot and he’s not able to use his personality. He’s too country and emotional to play the straight role for long stretches.

No….. cuz it’s gonna go backwards and do Lebron/Lakers for 2 hours.

Then to come on here and see multiple dumb ass forced hate post on him.

It’s enough to make you wanna legit kill a coliseum nicca. It’s gonna be unbearable

No one can evolve