Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Stephen A. spoke on first on that topic on Club Shay Shay saying something like

When your first called me earlier this year I told you they were going to to get rid of you, didn't I? You didn't really know what you're were doing because but I had your back.
:sas1:
(Meanwhile Shannon been in Television 10+ years)

He portrayed himself as a savior to Shannon on Shannon's own show. Like some sort of ESPN Don that helped a little guy like Shannon ain't a top 10 most recognized sports personality in America. If SAS was a less egocentric person he would've let Shannon tell his own story in his own time instead crowing about the part he played in alot of this.

As far as Joe's show, SAS been in media almost as long as I've been alive. He knows EXACTLY how to answer questions if he wants to answer them. He answered that way on intentionally for the same reason he shxts on Max uprompted.

Facts

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I hate Whitlock but he's alleging Shannon has a big HR sheet at FOX.

:scust:

@Walt

It may be some truth to the emotional stuff. SAS said in the JBP episode that the ESPN bosses were sorta hesitate in signing Shannon. Saying something like "We've heard some things about Shannon" and SAS said "That's over there, we got different ppl and he would be under me. I got him."
SAS said he also had ppl/friends/sources in fox. I doubt SAS would stake his reputation on Sharpe if he was such a problem.

Im not believing the hit shyt Whitlock said though. This nikka said Shannon greenlit Skip with LA gangs :mjlol:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
They need to talk about something.

They gon talk about Deion and Colorado everyday :mjlol:
For what it's worth it's okay, it's something fresh just the main subject of Deion coaching in the NFL is redundant IMO.

Come to think about it these Deion topics
Has taken up so much time it's been close to a full week they haven't mentioned anything about LeBron.

(Of course with the Mahomes topics, Skip gets to squeeze in Tom Brady. We all know Aaron Rodgers is out for the season)