Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Well then why are you telling it, Stephen?

:jbhmm:

EVERYTHING that dude does is about himself.
Shannon already put it out there that he was let go. SAS was on Club Shay Shay and they sorta went over it.
Shannon said some to the affect of "idk what happened. Did I upset someone? I would just like a reason".
Also he was asked a question directly by Budden about the Skip/Shannon First Take situation.
:manny:

Daps
Damn Skip looks old as shyt in that thumbnail
skip.png

:skip:

Daps
Facts. A calmer debate partner is actually the best combo for Skip

Keyshawn is doing really well.

Another reason why him an Rob Parker worked so well together. That is why I also wanted Marcus Wiley on there too

Rob Parker the goat. I have never laughed from a sports talk show as hard as I have when Rob Parker would show up with the irrational Lebron hatred. I still bust out laughing randomly whenever I think about him saying that Lebron only went to LA because he wants to be an actor, a 6'9 Kevin Hart :laff:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rob Parker the goat. I have never laughed from a sports talk show as hard as I have when Rob Parker would show up with the irrational Lebron hatred. I still bust out laughing randomly whenever I think about him saying that Lebron only went to LA because he wants to be an actor, a 6'9 Kevin Hart :laff:
Parker is such an intentional troll. He constantly takes the troll takes.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Shannon already put it out there that he was let go. SAS was on Club Shay Shay and they sorta went over it.
Shannon said some to the affect of "idk what happened. Did I upset someone? I would just like a reason".
Also he was asked a question directly by Budden about the Skip/Shannon First Take situation.
:manny:

I thought Stephen A. spoke first on that topic on Club Shay Shay saying something like:

When you first called me earlier this year I told you they were going to get rid of you, didn't I? You didn't really know what you're were doing but I had your back.
:sas1:
(Meanwhile Shannon been in Television 10+ years)

He portrayed himself as a savior to Shannon on Shannon's own show (which has WAY better numbers than SAS podcast). He spoke like some sort of ESPN Don that helped a little guy as if Shannon ain't a top 10 most recognized sports personality in America. If SAS was less egocentric person he would've let Shannon tell his own story in his own time instead crowing about the part he played in alot of this.

As far as Joe's show, SAS been in media almost as long as I've been alive. He knows EXACTLY how to answer questions if he wants to answer them. He answered that way intentionally for the same reason he shxts on Max uprompted.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nah Rob really one of the best to do it.

Him on Odd Couple during the 18-19 NBA season was comedy gold. The show they did after Lakers officially got eliminated from playoff contention was one of the funniest sports radio moments I can remember.

And asking an 0-15 head coach during postgame if he wishes his daughter married a better defensive coordinator (same team) is stuff of legend. :laff:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

I still remember him and Skip were doing an Undisputed segment where they said Lebron went to LA to not become Michael Jordan, but to become Michael B Jordan :deadrose::deadrose:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
As far as Joe's show, SAS been in media almost as long as I've been alive. He knows EXACTLY how to answer questions if he wants to answer them. He answered that way on intentionally for the same reason he shxts on Max uprompted.
If you noticed SAS has gotten even more disrespectful about his comments about Max every time he speaks on him now. Max is no punk and would beat the shyt out of SAS. Marcellus Wiley who is almost 6'5 300 brolic said Max tried to throw hands with him several times.

I think two things happened with SAS/Max relationship behind the scenes.

1. SAS tried to punk max and take to him crazy and Max went off on him because you can tell SAS is a a$$hole so he wanted max gone

2. Like a few posters on here said. That whole clip of TO telling SAS Max is blacker than him went viral for a long time and that hurt SAS soul, especially with max sitting there with that smirk on his face when TO said it. That was really the end for them as a duo in my opinion.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I thought Stephen A. spoke on first on that topic on Club Shay Shay saying something like

When your first called me earlier this year I told you they were going to to get rid of you, didn't I? You didn't really know what you're were doing because but I had your back.
:sas1:
(Meanwhile Shannon been in Television 10+ years)

He portrayed himself as a savior to Shannon on Shannon's own show. Like some sort of ESPN Don that helped a little guy like Shannon ain't a top 10 most recognized sports personality in America. If SAS was a less egocentric person he would've let Shannon tell his own story in his own time instead crowing about the part he played in alot of this.

As far as Joe's show, SAS been in media almost as long as I've been alive. He knows EXACTLY how to answer questions if he wants to answer them. He answered that way on intentionally for the same reason he shxts on Max uprompted.
1. If Shannon didnt want it out there, he wouldve edited out. They have both been in TV for a long time, they knew what the topics were. SAS/Shannon had a relationship before this, do you think SAS would say any of this if Shannon didnt give the ok?

2. On the "savior" part. I didnt view it as no savior stuff. Seemed like SAS was just saying he wanted to be there for a black man who got done wrong :manny:

3. JBP epi - we dont have anything saying Shannon has a problem with what SAS said on the pod.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Show is cool, but I'm sorry it's the same as I felt when it began on the 28th, show needs a moderator I'm just not sold on skip playing the defacto moderator. To me it kills the chemistry on the show. Ratings dropping are a reflection of that