Shannon and Ocho speak about Camron saying he’s African American not African. Comment’s definitely agree with FBA.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My DNA is 91% african
1% Native American
8% various euro cac

That’s pretty amazing for someone who has ancestors that been here before the 1800’s.

Pretty sure the CAC dna is from my great great great great grandmother on my mothers side who was “Native American”

lucky you :mjcry:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My DNA is 91% african
1% Native American
8% various euro cac

That’s pretty amazing for someone who has ancestors that been here before the 1800’s.

Pretty sure the CAC dna is from my great great great great grandmother on my mothers side who was “Native American”

Can the number of generations going back be deduced going by the 8%..?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not going to watch the video, but I also believe "black Americans" have a unique history, identity and should definitely have the right to take ownership of a description they feel
properly represents them.

My issue though, is a lot of people are doing it simply because they don't want to be associated with the African continent and not because they want a unique identity. It's the demeaning disassociative comments that are a problem. That "we ain't African"..."we don't look African"..."Africans don't fukk with us"..are comments used to further drive a wedge and distance y'all from the continent.

If it were truly about embracing your collective history, then there would be more of an appreciation of the hardships endured by your ancestors to get to America in the first place. This topic is only acknowledged when it comes to reparations, otherwise folks would rather dismiss the thought of being linked to Africa all together.

I get it to a degree, being called "African-American" you can never feel fully embraced by American culture or feel you are allowed to have a truly American identity, which black Americans fully deserve. But the hoops and tricks I've seen people pull to deny any African origin is amazing.

People will claim a native American identity, while others will say that they are idigenous to the land and their people were always in America, all to dismiss any associatiion with Africa and Africans. Rather than say the things that truly make your people "black American", some would rather say the things that make them not "African-American", so it echos a sentiment of believing their is a stigma with being described as African. It comes back to brown paper bag tests and feeling looser hair is "good" while, coarser hair is "nappy". Even features that are purely African don't have as much appreciation as Europeanized features - which in many instances is a legacy of the rape of African women by their white slave masters.

One could at the same time argue that africans are clinging to the idea of being "the center" and mother of all black people. It all depends on how you choose to interprete things. Truthfully nobody knows where civilization started. The European wants us to put all of our history in Africa. That way they can ignore our history and the fact black people were EVERYWHERE first. What we want even Africans to see is that black people were all over the globe. You shouldnt be clinging to africa or america. Its anti black to even view it in that manner. This is a European ideology we have been infected with. Black people globally should view the entire earth as ours like we used to. Not on some ownership shyt like the European,just as being one with the earth. We went where we needed to sustain and keep balance:respect:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One could at the same time argue that africans are clinging to the idea of being "the center" and mother of all black people. It all depends on how you choose to interprete things. Truthfully nobody knows where civilization started. The European wants us to put all of our history in Africa. That way they can ignore our history and the fact black people were EVERYWHERE first. What we want even Africans to see is that black people were all over the globe. You shouldnt be clinging to africa or america. Its anti black to even view it in that manner. This is a European ideology we have been infected with. Black people globally should view the entire earth as ours like we used to. Not on some ownership shyt like the European,just as being one with the earth. We went where we needed to sustain and keep balance:respect:

We civilized the world.
Taught them how to speak, read, write, count and even how to bathe their filthy asses. Biggest mistake we ever made.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We civilized the world.
Taught them how to speak, read, write, count and even how to bathe their filthy asses. Biggest mistake we ever made.

Civilization goes against nature,so "civilizing" ourselves was the first mistake. Living a gmo lifestyle in our lower self was bound to create mutations:respect:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
We not playing victims :scust:

But as to what you’re implying, I’ll give you 2 answers 1 mature 1 a bit more Frank:

Mature: All of this is no different from the gender war. You have both sides convinced the other is wrong. Both sides convinced the other started it. Both sides—-a bit more on the ‘ADOS’ side—- being radicalized by internet shenanigans when irl this goofy shyt doesn’t really come up (that will change with new generation of radicalized internet born ‘ADOS’). The solution is to actually go outside

Now with that said, some of us ain’t never forgot them African booty scratcher days. :ufdup: We can go back n forth on who started it but at an individual level you not finding an origin before grade school. And most adult Africans experienced the embarrassing colorism and dark phobia in the black community—-I challenge you to argue that didn’t exist. So when ‘ADOS’ start crying ‘why Africans don’t like us/treat us funny’ :childplease:ain’t no sympathy breh.

So some Africans glow up and/or get to the bag and yes ‘look down on’ ADOS. It’s no different than the used to be fat chick turned baddie , or the nerd that was picked on, Etc. Thsts not to say it’s right, but it is to say 1- don’t act stupid like it comes out of nowhere, and 2- who are you to judge how people respond. Everybody love a Katt Williams am I right
to echo what has been said in the thread, I do think eventually both sides have to grow out of that. Being an African booty scratcher doesn’t change the conditions in specific countries, while being told you have no culture doesn’t really help against how White America and their allies treat you :skip:

Both sides have been fed negative stereotypes on each other which has left decades of disconnect (from those who choose to be ignorant)

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
FBA all we got! We the truth. We’re the face of blackness and set the tone and trends!

Bout time we start to delineate from the diaspora and gatekeeper our culture. Got love for other groups in the diaspora but all the weird and sneaky sus behavior got to go. Sneak dissing and then when y’all need help you’re black and we’re family. Nahhhhhh. Can show love from a distance and keep it moving.

Focus on uplifting FBA and gatekeeping our stuff. If Africans and Caribbeans wanna act right one day then cool, we can do some business. But for now we gotta separate and keep it moving

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I never said DNA was make believe, I said the tests are fake, and my kids are respectful, unlike you who came in spitting insults, respectfully
definition of nonsense. You never said DNA is fake you just don't trust results that tell you your African admixture because you have "self declared" as a native from the Americas while invalidating tests as fraudulent. I guess all of them are fraudulent because they don't give you the results you want to see.
:laff:

Crazy

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
FBA all we got! We the truth. We’re the face of blackness and set the tone and trends!

Bout time we start to delineate from the diaspora and gatekeeper our culture. Got love for other groups in the diaspora but all the weird and sneaky sus behavior got to go. Sneak dissing and then when y’all need help you’re black and we’re family. Nahhhhhh. Can show love from a distance and keep it moving.

Focus on uplifting FBA and gatekeeping our stuff. If Africans and Caribbeans wanna act right one day then cool, we can do some business. But for now we gotta separate and keep it moving

Sir nobody is begging you for shyt.
You want to separate from blk people, DO SO.

NOBODY GIVES A fukk

Those who work together will do so
You and the rest of the wannabe klan members can do what the fukk you want to do

I promise you, NOBODY gives a fukk about blk people who hate other blk people
In fact, to be fukkin blunt, you have declared yourself an enemy of the blk race

So you treated like white racists
fukk YOU

just fyi

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
definition of nonsense. You never said DNA is fake you just don't trust results that tell you your African admixture because you have "self declared" as a native from the Americas while invalidating tests as fraudulent. I guess all of them are fraudulent because they don't give you the results you want to see.
:laff:

Crazy

Yeah, crazy

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
"I am from Detroit.....Motown"

hxYGkh.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Yeah, crazy

Dear dumb muthafuka. Nobody owns the process of DNA testing. You can find trusted sources. All that fraud was about is using testing services that didn't have enough genetic data banked to make accurate analysis. It doesn't mean much else but that. Every service has their own data bank. So if your issues is getting results that are not accurate you can get a better service. Despite that even the "frauds" would still place you in Africa. Where they were fukking up is giving people specific ethnic and population data that was beyond what their genetic data banks could pin point.

Basically you are still full of shyt. The difference between a reliable fraud service is how accurately it can place you in the specific ethnic groupings you come from.

Regardless none of them would tell you are a native because you are not. The natives of North America are ancient descendants of Asia before the ice age. There's no traces of your supposed Black native ancestors here that have ever been found or located. All the past and ancient human remains on this continent have no link to any lineage you claim.

It continues to be embarrassing and a travesty that people have come to this deluded state of denial. I'm insulting you because you are insulting yourself and your people and their history. "We were already here". Isn't a statement you can validate with anything. It's a farce and the attempted theft of native American identity.