Shannon and Ocho speak about Camron saying he’s African American not African. Comment’s definitely agree with FBA.

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dear dumb muthafuka. Nobody owns the process of DNA testing. You can find trusted sources. All that fraud was about is using testing services that didn't have enough genetic data banked to make accurate analysis. It doesn't mean much else but that. Every service has their own data bank. So if your issues is getting results that are not accurate you can get a better service. Despite that even the "frauds" would still place you in Africa. Where they were fukking up is giving people specific ethnic and population data that was beyond what their genetic data banks could pin point.

Basically you are still full of shyt. The difference between a reliable fraud service is how accurately it can place you in the specific ethnic groupings you come from.

Regardless none of them would tell you are a native because you are not. The natives of North America are ancient descendants of Asia before the ice age. There's no traces of your supposed Black native ancestors here that have ever been found or located. All the past and ancient human remains on this continent have no link to any lineage you claim.

It continues to be embarrassing and a travesty that people have come to this deluded state of denial. I'm insulting you because you are insulting yourself and your people and their history. "We were already here". Isn't a statement you can validate with anything. It's a farce and the attempted theft of native American identity.
You got it bro, argue with the geneticists in the video not me

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You got it bro, argue with the geneticists in the video not me
Nothing to argue about. You are STILL African, Henry Gates would tell you this himself, clearly you didn't understand the video doesn't support your argument. He would also tell you the fraud is mostly in the assignments of tribe ethnicity they list in your testing. That is where the accuracy issue is. It doesn't mean you are not African if they tell you you have Fulani genetics when you might have Mandingo genetics instead. :skip: This shyt is really not complicated.

You can claim to be from Mars or Saturn if you want. It carries the same weight. A baseless claim with no evidence. You have not proven anything you claim. Not you or anyone else stealing Native heritage. You have no ancestors buried here that go that far back and there is 0% chance that someone combed the entire continent of North America to hide your ancestors remains... You know those who were already here. It's really simple. All you Black natives that were here have some work to do to get your much desired native heritage certified. Get your scientists to go pull up supporting evidence and you can claim your true lineage. That's all it takes. The world will not take make belief for receipts.

Last edited:

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nothing to argue about. You are STILL African, Henry Gates would tell you this himself, clearly you didn't understand the video doesn't support your argument. He would also tell you the fraud is mostly in the assignments of tribe ethnicity they list in your testing. That is where the accuracy issue is. It doesn't mean you are not African if they tell you you have Fulani genetics when you might have Mandingo genetics instead. :skip: This shyt is really not complicated.

You can claim to be from Mars or Saturn if you want. It carries the same weight. A baseless claim with no evidence. You have not proven anything you claim. Not you or anyone else stealing Native heritage. You have no ancestors buried here that go that far back and there is 0% chance that someone combed the entire continent of North America to hide your ancestors remains... You know those who were already here. It's really simple. All you Black natives that were here have some work to do to get your much desired native heritage certified. Get your scientists to go pull up supporting evidence and you can claim your true lineage. That's all it takes. The world will not take make belief for receipts
You're right, I shouldn't believe marriage and census records of my ancestors that I've seen with my own eyes.

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
Look how this stupidity has spread like wildfire.

Peak anti intellectualism. Invalidate the experiences of your ancestors. Your genetic lineage and all the customs carried over. It must be mere coincidence your genealogy traces to West Africa that your people tend to deal with issues such as sickle cell that are directly related to region of origin in Africa. Traces of customs and language carried over. All that is evidence is to be ignored so you can make a ludicrous claim you are an American native despite the fact that you can't actually prove any of that at all.

Incredible. One idiot started that theory and it spread like wildfire amongst the people who already did not like being related to Africa... Hmm must be a coincidence. :laff:

One day they will make a documentary about you fake native fools and shyt will be watched like the greatest tragic comedy of our time. you denounve cultural appropriation. But you want to steal the natives history and identity.
I don't like talking about this shyt, but It's not a theory, my grandfather his father my grandmother and her mother were all considered to be American Indians, Choctaw and Cherokee specifically, and they have it in writing and documentation I don't see a reason why the elders would make that shyt up.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Look how this stupidity has spread like wildfire.

Peak anti intellectualism. Invalidate the experiences of your ancestors. Your genetic lineage and all the customs carried over. It must be mere coincidence your genealogy traces to West Africa that your people tend to deal with issues such as sickle cell that are directly related to region of origin in Africa. Traces of customs and language carried over. All that is evidence is to be ignored so you can make a ludicrous claim you are an American native despite the fact that you can't actually prove any of that at all.

Incredible. One idiot started that theory and it spread like wildfire amongst the people who already did not like being related to Africa... Hmm must be a coincidence. :laff:

One day they will make a documentary about you fake native fools and shyt will be watched like the greatest tragic comedy of our time. you denounve cultural appropriation. But you want to steal the natives history and identity.

You are a Kenyan living in Canada why does the "Indian" thing concern you.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Its about strengthening our clearly dying ethnic and cultural ties to each other, which is why America and all those that leach off us are threatened by it.

I personally don't like the name ADOS though. We don't need to include slavery in our ethnic identifier.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Sir nobody is begging you for shyt.
You want to separate from blk people, DO SO.

NOBODY GIVES A fukk

Those who work together will do so
You and the rest of the wannabe klan members can do what the fukk you want to do

I promise you, NOBODY gives a fukk about blk people who hate other blk people
In fact, to be fukkin blunt, you have declared yourself an enemy of the blk race

So you treated like white racists
fukk YOU

just fyi

Y'all have been bytching and begging since the delineation thing has gotten wind.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Its about strengthening our clearly dying ethnic and cultural ties to each other, which is why America and all those that leach off us are threatened by it.

I personally don't like the name ADOS though. We don't need to include slavery in our ethnic identifier.

As I said, those who work together will work together.

The folks like yourself who are mirror images of white supremacists

NOBODY gives a fukk about you
You can burn in hell just like a white supremacists

serious

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Y'all have been bytching and begging since the delineation thing has gotten wind.

Same thing I told the others
Those who work together will work together

Most of the folks on your type of timing appear slow
Your mindset is a clone of each other

You are a white racist

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't like talking about this shyt, but It's not a theory, my grandfather his father my grandmother and her mother were all considered to be American Indians, Choctaw and Cherokee specifically, and they have it in writing and documentation I don't see a reason why the elders would make that shyt up.

That's not what we are talking about at all... for starters your folks were acknowledged as tribe members. and that would be something your genetic data can show you. That you have native and Black ancestry. I'm not arguing about wether or not Black people have ever intermarried with or mixed with natives. I'm talking about where populations originate. You could be Black white or Asian with enough native ancestry mixed in to qualify as native that's how those tribes govern their identity.

Some Black people who were brought here mixed with natives and the first few generations would qualify as native the further down the line you get away from native blood you lose the native assignment depending on the tribe unless you keep breeding with natives.

The other poster is claiming that the Black people brought here were already here and natives. Not from Africa. That's not the same thing.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You're right, I shouldn't believe marriage and census records of my ancestors that I've seen with my own eyes.
Those records can't tell you that there was Black people here and they never came from Africa. You said verbatim "they were already here" talking about the Black people in bondage. Nobody disputes that you could have ancestors who mixed with natives. ONCE THEY CAME HERE FROM AFRICA

You are all over the place and full of bullshyt. Disingenuous clown.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
That's not what we are talking about at all... for starters your folks were acknowledged as tribe members. and that would be something your genetic data can show you. That you have native and Black ancestry. I'm not arguing about wether or not Black people have ever intermarried with or mixed with natives. I'm talking about where populations originate. You could be Black white or Asian with enough native ancestry mixed in to qualify as native that's how those tribes govern their identity.

Some Black people who were brought here mixed with natives and the first few generations would qualify as native the further down the line you get away from native blood you lose the native assignment depending on the tribe unless you keep breeding with natives.

The other poster is claiming that the Black people brought here were already here and natives. Not from Africa. That's not the same thing.

This a Kenyan Canadian the obsession is real.

Talking about people that were brought "here" when he's not even American.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You sound like a hysterical moist retard

You sound like a white supremacist
In fact you sound like you get talking points from Paul Sowers

You know who that is?
The person sent by John Tanton to OVERSEE Yvette and Tone