Shannon and Ocho speak about Camron saying he’s African American not African. Comment’s definitely agree with FBA.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This a Kenyan Canadian the obsession is real.

Talking about people that were brought "here" when he's not even American.

Yes say it loud and proud

He should not speak on these issues

Show us that white nationalism you white supremacist

Make Paul proud

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
That's not what we are talking about at all...

The other poster is claiming that the Black people brought here were already here and natives. Not from Africa. That's not the same thing.
Except that's exactly what I'm talking about....

The elders at least in my family believed that as well, so no disrespect, but I'll believe them anytime over some CAC or Random on the net.

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Those records can't tell you that there was Black people here and they never came from Africa. You said verbatim "they were already here" talking about the Black people in bondage. Nobody disputes that you could have ancestors who mixed with natives. ONCE THEY CAME HERE FROM AFRICA

You are all over the place and full of bullshyt. Disingenuous clown.
First off, I never said anything about bondage, the people here were doing well before 1492, second there's a thing called a paper genocide where classifications where changed over time. In fact, if a person lived long enough they could have gone through multiple classifications.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

It’s American nikkas stating they don’t like the disrespect and then it’s people calling the black Americans criminals and stupid in the replies to said comments like a swarm. And then on of those self hating pan african dudes calling us all stupid and lost and no one said any insults. Dude chose to go at a black American who said everyone copied us” with “ well it’s actually african”. So if all our shyt african then doesn’t that mean why got culture? And if so why not go at the content creator for lying? Why go at the black American? And people leave out whenever a lone black American says anything on the internet they get swarmed by other black ethnicities and non blacks at the same time. Black American women always get it the worst and then when they end up being right the other women Jack their steez

This nikka is also wearing the BA costume so fukk he talking about

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like talking about this shyt, but It's not a theory, my grandfather his father my grandmother and her mother were all considered to be American Indians, Choctaw and Cherokee specifically, and they have it in writing and documentation I don't see a reason why the elders would make that shyt up.

Its practically pointless to present evidence. If you show written statements,if you show pictures,or even their precious dna that shows a link. They will write all of that off as "well of course ,thats from runaway African slaves moving in with the Indians,so they were grafted in:damn:"

Rather than admit there were in fact "black" natives in the Americas. Most ive gotten some to admit is "that there was a few". Pretty foolish to admit there were a few,yet still dismiss the fact #weWereAlreadyHere. And to be clear i dont believe that none of us came from Africa. I believe most of us probably came from Africa. OR at least enough that its crazy to say none of us did.

But who involved would be interested in clearing it up? The modern native american indians who benefit from black people being unable to claim indegionous? Or America who definitely benefits from us believing there were no "black" natives? Even if there were a "few",it would open a can of worms for land claims and lawsuits. Which would be harder to dismiss since Natives already got theres. Not to mention sovereignty that comes from having indegenious rights.

Black folks calling us morons and conspiracy theorist makes the white man and native american indians pay day:respect:

Yeah, crazy

Its crazy how we eat up whatever the european puts out as if they are the ultimate truth tellers. Plus those pictures you showed,I remember seeing you had to make an appointment to even seee them in the british museum. Cant confirm or deny,but why is it hidden if thats in fact true.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off, I never said anything about bondage, the people here were doing well before 1492, second there's a thing called a paper genocide where classifications where changed over time. In fact, if a person lived long enough they could have gone through multiple classifications.

Been arguing this for years. People will wake up eventually,its not about being dismissive of africa.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's like the three cup game, we're so busy looking at Africa, we don't realize what we had going on here.

That is all my concern is.
Be an indian, have no connection to Africa etc
That is your choice

Do not sound like a white racist though and view other blk people as enemies.
Other than that, I support and encourage your mindset.

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That is all my concern is.
Be an indian, have no connection to Africa etc
That is your choice

Do not sound like a white racist though and view other blk people as enemies.
Other than that, I support and encourage your mindset.
Nah, earlier in the thread I said we should be sharing Intel, strategies and resources..the other breh came in here talking crazy 🤣

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah, earlier in the thread I said we should be sharing Intel, strategies and resources..the other breh came in here talking crazy 🤣

Nothing can be done with sworn agents of white supremacy
Ados is a trademarked organization.
A brainchild of JOHN TANTON a white racist.
Yvette sat on his board.

Paul Sowers a white racist from Pfir, gives Yvette her messaging

His boss John Tanton wants "Mass deportation, and a clear white majority"
So even you being an indian, he would send you to Africa.
Even Yvette, he would send back to Africa

Why would you support agents of white supremacy?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand both sides. I personally found out my genetic roots so I can know where I came from but genetically speaking, I am Nigerian, then Ghanian, then Angolan/Congolese, then Sierra Leonean/Gambian/Senegalese, then Khoisan. That’s a lot of countries. At that point, we don’t have a single country to focus on. We’re a mixed group of people due to what happened to us so I agree to some extent that our direct culture is in being African American/ADOS.

Wally West

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nothing can be done with sworn agents of white supremacy
Ados is a trademarked organization.
A brainchild of JOHN TANTON a white racist.
Yvette sat on his board.

Paul Sowers a white racist from Pfir, gives Yvette her messaging

His boss John Tanton wants "Mass deportation, and a clear white majority"
So even you being an indian, he would send you to Africa.
Even Yvette, he would send back to Africa

Why would you support agents of white supremacy?
Show me where I said anything about ADOS or FBA for that matter

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not it isnt. You nikkas keep spewing this dumb shyt after watching paid in full

Not his mother.
He said he was raised by a caribbean woman, think he called her his aunt or something.
Spoke extremely fondly of her.

IMPOSSIBLE to be in ny and not have some relationship with a jew, italian, arab, caribbean, african person etc