Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He better than me I would of been petty about it cause she ain't got the resume lol

I still think the other main cast adults should of done a friends type contract tho. cause they all deserve it

not about the resume at this point. for all intents and purposes she's the main character of the show. she might not be the most compelling character. but she's probably the only character who's never been on the periphery of the narrative at any point in 7 seasons. carl. lip. debbie. liam. v and kev. even frank. they all take turns moving in and out of the story as the seasons progress. fiona is the story. the show is as much about how she's dealing with, supporting, fighting with and fighting against so many crazy forces, as it is about all the shyt those forces cause.

she's right to demand equal pay on those grounds alone.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Episode was fukking flames. Best season in a while.:banderas:

So bipolar Monica pretty much fukked Franks life up?:wow:
Yeah. I mean it's obvious that Frank is pretty intelligent. Arguably the smartest character on the show even after all the drugs and booze. At first I was once who thought that Carl shadowed him more just because of his early degenerate behavior. Can't remember what season it was, by the season that Frank needed a new organ or something and ended the show screaming at the sky with Carl by his side, I was like "Yeah, Carl's gonna turn into Frank" and remember Carl was dating/talking to that young self destructive blonde girl. And I figured it was a way to show that she was to Carl as Monica was to Frank.

But then as the show went on, I started to realize how layered Frank really is. How smart he is. And he's way more Lip than Frank. And Karen (blonde chick that Mandy ran over and left brain dead) was to Lip as Monica was to Frank. Lip is the genius who is derailed by fukkery. Which is why I'm really hoping that he's the one to outlive the Gallagher curse.

At this point. I don't see how the series ends any other way than Fiona dying and the kids realizing tbe sacrifice she made. It's a big deal to step in like that for your siblings. To sacrifice your youth, time, money into kids that aren't even yours. I mean they are her kids, but their her brothers too.

Looking after Lip, Carl, Ian, Debbie and Liam, all her excluding Liam (who if the show goes on 2 more seasons should have some type of character development) are self destructive in some way is some stressful shyt. Her margin for era was so small. Which is why I always gave her character some room to fukk up when everyone else in the fandom was turning on her. She's probably 25-26 right now (in the show) and around 20 when the show started. And that's a helluva responsibility. Not to mention trying to balance your own love life and social time while dealing with Frank coming in and out whenever he pleases, stealing, destroying and ruining everything all the time.

I think the series should end with her death. And how that effects the kids and THAT should be the one thing that turns Frank into a father. Not Monica's to death but Fiona's. Seeing that the one true mother to his kids was her all along. I wouldn't want to See her die. But it's the one thing that would make the series one of the most memorable series of all time. Fiona's death and a post Fiona Frank stepping up and trying to keep everyone on the right path.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. I mean it's obvious that Frank is pretty intelligent. Arguably the smartest character on the show even after all the drugs and booze. At first I was once who thought that Carl shadowed him more just because of his early degenerate behavior. Can't remember what season it was, by the season that Frank needed a new organ or something and ended the show screaming at the sky with Carl by his side, I was like "Yeah, Carl's gonna turn into Frank" and remember Carl was dating/talking to that young self destructive blonde girl. And I figured it was a way to show that she was to Carl as Monica was to Frank.

But then as the show went on, I started to realize how layered Frank really is. How smart he is. And he's way more Lip than Frank. And Karen (blonde chick that Mandy ran over and left brain dead) was to Lip as Monica was to Frank. Lip is the genius who is derailed by fukkery. Which is why I'm really hoping that he's the one to outlive the Gallagher curse.

At this point. I don't see how the series ends any other way than Fiona dying and the kids realizing tbe sacrifice she made. It's a big deal to step in like that for your siblings. To sacrifice your youth, time, money into kids that aren't even yours. I mean they are her kids, but their her brothers too.

Looking after Lip, Carl, Ian, Debbie and Liam, all her excluding Liam (who if the show goes on 2 more seasons should have some type of character development) are self destructive in some way is some stressful shyt. Her margin for era was so small. Which is why I always gave her character some room to fukk up when everyone else in the fandom was turning on her. She's probably 25-26 right now (in the show) and around 20 when the show started. And that's a helluva responsibility. Not to mention trying to balance your own love life and social time while dealing with Frank coming in and out whenever he pleases, stealing, destroying and ruining everything all the time.

I think the series should end with her death. And how that effects the kids and THAT should be the one thing that turns Frank into a father. Not Monica's to death but Fiona's. Seeing that the one true mother to his kids was her all along. I wouldn't want to See her die. But it's the one thing that would make the series one of the most memorable series of all time. Fiona's death and a post Fiona Frank stepping up and trying to keep everyone on the right path.

She also took care of Frank. But that's why Fiona was so angry at her mom. She had to do all that shyt on her own. That scene when she hit Monica's body and you saw the anger on her face was deep. There are other ways for the series to end. I don't want her to die.

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
She also to care of Frank. But that's why Fiona was so angry at her mom. She had to do all that shyt on her own. That scene when she hit Monica's body and you saw the anger on her face was deep. There are other ways for the series to end. I don't want her to die.
What else would have that big of an impact? You know? I get that it's a common cliche to have a Main character die at the end of the show, but it REALLY REALLY makes sense here. Especially considering the seasons and seasons of sacrifice she's made. It's the one thing that could have a big effect on every character including Liam.

Frank's death wouldn't really do it imo.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What else would have that big of an impact? You know? I get that it's a common cliche to have a Main character die at the end of the show, but it REALLY REALLY makes sense here. Especially considering the seasons and seasons of sacrifice she's made. It's the one thing that could have a big effect on every character including Liam.

Frank's death wouldn't really do it imo.

I know it would have a big impact but I still don't want it to happen.

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random-as-hell fact that I stumbled across being curious.

The actress who plays Sierra, Lip's girl, is the daughter of Matthew Modine (Vision Quest). Not sure if it had been mentioned here before.

Ruby Modine - IMDb

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
There needs to be a spinoff where Liam takes his bag of meth and somehow flips it into some insane profits and basically turns into the James St. Patrick/Ghost of Chicago. And along the way you see him try to downplay his family and eventually distance himself from them since they're all CACs and he bears no resemblance to any of them.

Him being in that fancy school is what gives him the refinement and book smarts while all of the drugs and Gallagher grimyness keeps him connected to the streets. shyt, even have him roll with Carl's old gang for a bit. The black chick Carl used to mess with can be his older bottom bytch and her father can be the old cop she secretly siphons info from to help keep Liam one step head of one-time.