Shameless - Season 7 (Official Thread/Nov. 5th/Trailer)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
- Almost everyone on this show owes Fiona their lives and they continuously fukk up and waste the opportunity she gives them.

- Debbie is a moron but that Gallagher luck saves her ass every single time.

- Carl is winning. He just doesn't know it yet. Same for Liam.

- Lip is becoming his Father's Son. Remember....Frank was going places at one point too, and then ran into Monica and the rest is history.

- V and Kev...that whole storyline went unresolved as fukk. Svetlana finessed them out of the bar and that's that??? See you next season?

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still in mid-season 7 but yeah it's so obvious Svetlana has them tricks up her sleeves. You think she helps V and Kev just like that? She's obviously smart and a dirty ol whore who's in it for the $$$

Yeah Lip is on the road to self-destruction, he ain't smart enough to realize it I guess. Will always suffer for his demons/addictions

Debbie should have aborted and stayed in school. Perfect example of young dumb teenager making all the wrong choices. Gonna end up a crackwhore single mom

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Season 7 was definitely one of the 3 best seasons the show has had.

Monica's death was surprisingly affecting and the way the kids reacted to it, especially Fiona was bitter and heartwarming at the same time.

Frank Gallagher is one of the best and worst TV dads of time, you love and hate the guy at the same time and is a reminder to how underrated William H Macy is as an actor. Him actually finessing the system to benifit Liam was dope and he helped him get a shot at a bright future.

Liam should have a larger role moving forward he's a nice contrast because aside from eating the cocaine, he has been shielded from the damage his family as caused at one point or another.

Ian had the weakest story arc of all the characters. I don't really care about the gay stuff, but he was all over the place and I'm not talking about him being bipolar.

Lip is running out of chances to get his life together, if he has another major fukkup, he's gonna spend his life working at the helpdesk of a local Best Buy.

I'm glad to see Fiona making moves to try and secure a real future for herself, though I think she's being too harsh on Debbie and Carl, who are still minors.

Dominiques dad is the father figure that Carl needed at a crucial juncture in his life.

Debbie needs to get it together, she needs to learn that their are no real shortcuts in life and having a baby as a teenager means she needs to grow up fast.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Binged it this weekend.
I really find myself rooting for Lip more than anyone, but I'm almost ready to put the writing on the wall and realize he ain't gonna be shyt :to:
Real talk Ian the one who's doing the best. He actually had some savings and has an actual career :leon:
Fiona gets on my damn nerves. She turn all self righteous. How you just gonna kick your sister out. She can take 1700 out of Patsy books to get herself off the ground, but the rest of them cant flip 70gs worth of meth that was left from them. Her dumb ass bought a building without inspecting out, then got lucky. Girl gets nothing but lucky breaks. Yes she does a lot but she never pulls herself out someone else does. She bout to get finessed by that building dude in typical Fiona getting dikk charmed fashion, and end up digging Monica up to get that meth back.
I'm just mad kev and v could be so dumb. Mainly v. To get hustled and played like that :what: I just hope Lana ain't do it to be shiesty I love that Russian woman, but the way they left it off looks like she did. Overall season wasn't bad. OK at best. More of a growth season than anything.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Binged it this weekend.
I really find myself rooting for Lip more than anyone, but I'm almost ready to put the writing on the wall and realize he ain't gonna be shyt :to:
Real talk Ian the one who's doing the best. He actually had some savings and has an actual career :leon:
Fiona gets on my damn nerves. She turn all self righteous. How you just gonna kick your sister out. She can take 1700 out of Patsy books to get herself off the ground, but the rest of them cant flip 70gs worth of meth that was left from them. Her dumb ass bought a building without inspecting out, then got lucky. Girl gets nothing but lucky breaks. Yes she does a lot but she never pulls herself out someone else does. She bout to get finessed by that building dude in typical Fiona getting dikk charmed fashion, and end up digging Monica up to get that meth back.
I'm just mad kev and v could be so dumb. Mainly v. To get hustled and played like that :what: I just hope Lana ain't do it to be shiesty I love that Russian woman, but the way they left it off looks like she did. Overall season wasn't bad. OK at best. More of a growth season than anything.

Lip is my dude, he gon be alright regardless with them smarts.
I like the show because its hard to root for anyone, they're all.......shameless.
Kev I can understand but V was just dumb and asked to be hustled. Trust a russian prostitue brehettes......